Chapter 19

I wear off my shoes, "Where were you?", I look up to see my angry, jealous looking girlfriend. Okay let say you wouldn't want to see her angry and you wouldn't want to have a girlfriend who's angry like her. You wouldn't want that. Back to reality.

You're so dead to your girlfriend Y/n.

I'm so dead.

Y/n's POV

“Friend's birthday party.” I simply replied standing up. I made my way to our room escaping this. I know where this conversation is going to.

“Only there?” she asked.

Anger ran through my body. I looked at her, “Why is it like you're don't trust me?!” I yelled.

“It's not like that. You didn't text where you going then I will find it out in some updates account? You knew how much I hate it. You knew I hate when you are with Camila!” I looked at her in disbelief. Why this girl hate Camila so much? Yes I know about her having feelings towards me but she's her friend.

“It is! And you don't. You didn't EVEN text me all day. The last time I check you said you were in the studio so I assumed you were busy that's why you didn't text me all they then I found out you were out with him!” I yelled. I don't know what's up with me, the anger controlling me. I didn't know that I was crying until I tasted salty liquid from my lip. I quickly wiped it away.

“And It feels like you don't trust me by how you said that only there? And why you hate her so much, she is your friend. FRIEND Selena!” I added emphasizing the friend.

“I do trust you but I don't trust her Y/n!”

“Oh you trust me then why are you like that? Like I did something?” I yelled. Right. Argument. I knew this. Argh! I hate this.

“She kissed you before!” she yelled in frustration.

“It was a mistake Selena! She was drunk! Plus I pushed her away!” if you were here I think you will cover you ears in how loud our voice were when we are in a heated argument.

“It's not like you didn't kiss others!” I added.

“So you enjoyed that?” she looked at me in disbelief.

“I didn't! I pushed her away! I thought we are over 'bout this?!” I yelled.

“Argh! I hate this!” I walked to the living room grabbing my phone and car keys.

“Hey! Hey! Hey! Where are you going?” she asked stopping me.

“To my parents house. I can't be here right now.” I said bluntly.

Selena's POV

I felt bad for making her cry. Actually I'm just acting like I'm mad but the jealous thing is true. I'm jealous okay? She's with the girl who have crush slash feelings or whatever you call that.

“Hey! I'm joking, I'm not mad. I'm just—” I walked towards her wrapping my arms around her waist.

“Jealous.” she continued.

“I'm sorry. I just I want prank you.” I said.

“I hate you!” she said playfully then pulled away from my grasp.

“No you don't! You love me!” I pout.

“Argh! Stop that!” I looked at her confused.

“Stop what?”

“Stop doing that.. That pout, I want to kiss it away.” she said.

I chuckled, “No one stopping you.” then she kissed me roughly yet full of passion. I held her nape to deepened the kiss. We pulled away when the air became a problem.

“I'm sorry for what I acted but to be honest that's true that you said you are in the stud—” I cut her off.

“I get it.. I know.. I'm sorry I didn't text you throughout the day and I'm sorry for pranking you tonight. I didn't know that this will make you cry..I'm sorry for shouting at you. I'm sorry, I really am.” I apologized. I frowned at the thought of her crying awhile ago, I'm just joking around.

“I'm sorry too for shouting at you too.” she apologized.

“So you know now how I feel whenever you are with others or with him.”

“I'm sorry.” the only two words I said.

“Oh come on! Can we get over this and sleep.. I'm so tried right now.” she said.

“As you wish princess.” I pulled away and held her hand, intertwining it.

“By the way you look hot at your outfit.” I complimented, she blushed.

“You're cute!” I said.

“Stop! you making me blush.” she whined.

“I love it you know.” she playfully shoved me. I fell on the couch. She walked away and went t our room. I followed her quickly. She looked at me and then looked away. She undressed in the front of me. She's doing it purposely.

“Like what you see?” she teased. I didn't answered her. I just stared at her till she got in her clothes. And she go to the bathroom and did her business.

Once she's done, she stood in the front of me. I smell the toothpaste on her breath and the soap she used. She pecked my lip and then lay down on the bed making her self comfortable.

“I want cuddle.” she said. I nodded and said sure. I lay down next to her. I opened my right arm and she laid her head on it. I wrapped my arm to pull her closer. She wrapped her legs on the top of both of my legs.

I was staring at the ceiling until she spoke up.

“How was your day?” she asked.

“Good. How about you?” I asked back looking at her.

“Well bad because you didn't call nor text me but good because I was with Camila in Laurens.” I just formed my lip 'o'.. And jealousy ran through my body. I swear, the management. Argh! I hate this whole behind closed doors relationship things. I just want to tell the world about her but the management being a management contradicting it all, saying that my career will be crash if I came out, my album will be not sold if I did that. But there's A lot of celebrities came out but then it didn't affect their careers.

Sometimes I don't like being famous. Not like I regret all of this. I just— Sometimes I don't like it because the whole world is watching you and every wrong move or every mistake you did your name is already all over the news headlines and the whole world is judging you. I'm just a human like them but the difference is my name is well known. And there's always haters who's always there for hating you. Hayts! What a life!

I was cut off in the trail of my thoughts when she spoke again, “You okay? You zoned out.” she asked worriedly.

“Ah I was just thinking.” I replied.

“About?”

“Everything. I mean you, the management, the fact that I was jealous.” I said truthfully.

“I'm sorry.. I should've leave a message that I was going with her.” she frowned.

“Oh no! I should've text you.. I'm sorry.” I said. She mouthed I forgive you.

“I missed you.. I love you Sel.” she said. I kissed her.

“I missed you too.. Love you more.” she yawned. I kiss her forehead.

“Go sleep baby.” I said. She adjusted herself on my cuddle making herself comfortable. I looked at her. she's already peacefully sleeping. I stare back at the ceiling till the darkness took me in.