Chapter 29

Y/n's POV

Finally I'm graduated in college. I am now I'm a doctor but not what you're thinking like a surgeon or something, I'm a doctor for children, a pediatrician. I'm currently in lunch break and I'm waiting for my order to come.

"Ma'am one order of vegetables salad and lemon shake," the worker said while placing the orders in the front of me.

"Any other orders or take out ma'am?" he asked.

I shook my head, "No, thanks." I said. He excused himself and I started to eat my food.

I took a sip of my drink when my phone went off. I looked at the caller ID and answered it.

"Hey babe!" I said.

'Hey babe! Did you eat lunch?' she asked.

"I'm almost done babe, you?"

'I'm done babe, anyways-' she paused for awhile then, 'Guess what!? Me and the management decided to shoot my Never Be The Same music video there! So I'll be there!' she squealed.

"OMG! Really?" I said excitedly since I barely see because of her NBTS tour.

'Really,'

"Where will you be here?" I asked.

'Tomorrow babe,' I heard someone called her in the background saying they got to go.

'Babe I got to go, I'll call you later! Bye love you! '

"Bye, love you too! Take care!" I replied and I heard she says you too before hanging up.

I finished my food and went back in the hospital and started working.

"Hello!" I greeted the kid and her I think her mom.

"Good afternoon doc," the woman greeted back.

"Hello there! What's your name?" I asked the girl and she started crying.

"Oh I'm sorry," I said then stood up and took two lollipop in my drawer. I heard the woman chuckled.

"She's your daughter?" I asked and she nodded. I sat down in the chair in the front of my desk and in front of them.

"I'm sorry baby. I didn't mean to scare you," I said and hold her the two lollipop in both of her hands and the girl stop crying.

"Come here," I said and took the girl in her mom luckily she come and didn't cry.

I sat her in the mini bed, "Stay foot," I said.

"What's your name baby?" I asked.

"Kate," she answered in her cute voice.

"How old are you?" I asked again.

"Fourw," she answered making four in fingers.

"Ahmm doc she is in fever in almost a week," her mom informed and went yo where her kid is.

I nodded. I grabbed my stethoscope, "Okay," I said and placed the stethoscope in my ear and lifted her shirt placing it on her chest where the heart is located. I checked her heat beats, it's normal. I placed the stethoscope on her back.

"And she has coughs," I said then the little coughed few times.

I took the girl from the bed and gave her back to her mom and went back to my desk and gave them a prescription.

"Thank you doc!" the woman thanked, "Say thank you honey," she said to her daughter.

"Thann chu," her mother and I giggled.

"You're welcome Kate," I said and pinched her cheek slightly.

••••

I went home since my duty is done. I went in my condo where I'm staying. I changed my clothes into an ordinary one and went to the kitchen to prefer myself something to eat for dinner.

I'm about to prepare my dinner when I heard the door bell.

I walked to the door, "Who's there?" I asked but no one answering and a horror scene came in my mind that there's door belling in the front door and went you ask who is it no one will answer and when you look at the hole no one is outside. The door has no hole to looked who's outside, oh my gosh I need to open it! Why does this door has no hole!, I mentally slapped myself for thinking that.

Opened the door revealing the girl wearing shades, "Oh my god! You're here!" I said and engulfing her in a big hug.

"Yeah I'm here, surprise!" she said and pecked my lips.

"Come in babe," I said give her way in and I closed the door locking it.

"I thought tomorrow?" I asked looking at her.

"You don't want me here?" she asked.

"No not like that! I mean you said you're coming tomorrow and I didn't prepare food tonight," I said.

"Oh no it's okay babe, I'm taking you out for dinner tonight." she said.

"Okay let me change," I said and she nodded.

••••

"What's you're order ma'am?" the waiter asked me. I looked at the dishes.

"Sushi please," I said. He nodded and repeat our order.

"So how are you?" she asked.

"I'm good, how about you?"

"Exhausted but I'm now," she smiled.

We talked about things, about our work until our order arrived. I told her about the seven years old girl I met in work that fangirl-ing us and she laughed at asked me about it more.

After we eat, we went back to my condo. We haven't moved in our own apartment since Camila is barely here so I decided to stay in my own.

I was drinking a water when I felt her slender arms wrapped around my waist, "I haven't kiss you properly today," she said.

I finished my water, "Then kiss me," I said then turned around to face her.

She crashed her lips on mine and started to move. I wrapped my arms around her neck. I closed my eyes and move along with hers until I felt her tongue touching my lips asking for entrance which I gladly accepted. She explored my mouth, titling her head to deepen the kiss. I explored her mouth too and I let out a small moan.

We pulled away once the air becomes a problem, "I missed you, I love you too." she said.

"I missed you too and I love you more," I replied and pecked her lips.

"Come on let's sleep, I'm sleepy." she chuckled and pecked my lips one more time and went to our room.

"Night babe," I yawned then lay down cuddling with her.

"Night princess," she replied and kissed my forehead. I let the darkness take me in.

A/n: Love y'all