Chapter 14

“No! Not your fault. It was mine.” she said sobbing in my neck.

Y/n's POV

I continued comporting her. She kept saying sorry. We're now laying on the bed. Her face is still in my neck, sniffling. Her arm wrapped around me same as her leg like there's no tomorrow. Me, drawing some patterns on her back.

“I'm sorry, I really am.” she said against my neck.

“It's okay, not your fault. It was mine. I shouldn't spent my all time with her.”

“No, it's okay she's your best friend and I can't stop you from hanging out with her. I'm just jealous and I know I shouldn't but I can't help it. I'm sorry if sometimes I barely spent my time with you.” she sniffled.

“I understand.”

She pulled away to look at me, “Thank you.”

I looked at her in confusion,“Why?”

“Because... You still love me after all the pain I've cau—”

“Shhhh.” I placed my index finger on her lips to shut her up.

“Yeah of course, who wouldn't anyway? You're gorgeous, talented, kind, thoughtful so on and so on and  you didn't caused those pain, the management.” I added.

She smiled and am I. She looked down to my lips then to my eyes. I felt her lips on mine. I felt myself smiled.

“Stop smiling so I can kiss you properly.” she groaned. She leaned in again and moved her lips on mine. I immediately kissed back. I didn't know how much I missed her soft lips on mine. I followed the rhythm of her lips. Our lips are now moving in synchronise, butterflies exploded in my stomach and sparks tickling my whole body in love. I know it's so cliché but that's what I feel right now.

I straddled her, holding the side of her neck, tilting my head to deepened the kiss, in passion. I felt her hands start to roam my body underneath my shirt that creates goosebumps on my skin. We pulled away when the air became a problem.

I looked at the girl under me breathlessly. Smile creeped in our face.

“You look crap!” I said. I earned a playfully punch from her that made me straddled her off and rolled over on the other side of the bed.

“You still beautiful though.” I complimented as I got up from laying.

“I brought some Chinese food, you haven't eat anything.” I said as I offered my hand. She gladly took it. I pulled her up and hugged her.

“I missed you.” I said inhaling her scent.

“I missed you too.” she replied hugging back.

“C'mon?” I pulled away from the hug. I intertwined our hands and went to the kitchen.

••••

“This is so good!” she moaned as she chewing the food. I smiled at her.

“Here.” she said as she motioned me to open my mouth.

“Oh no! I'm good thanks.” I said rejecting her offer.

“No!” she whined.

“Okay! Okay!” I said and I opened my mouth and she shoved the food I brought in my mouth.

“It's good isn't it? Thanks for this babe!” she said.

“You're always welcome babe.” I replied. As I got up and grabbed pitcher of water from the fridge. I grabbed a tinted glass and poured it with a cold water and went back to the table to where my girlfriend is.

“Here.” I said as I handed her the glass.

“Thanks babe!” I nodded. After she ate her food, she took out her phone. I just stared at her, admiring her beauty after that I took away the dishes and put it in the sink. While I washing the dishes, I felt two slender arms snaked around my waist, a chin rested on my right shoulder and her body pressed on my back. Her scent is so good.

“Why?” I asked as I swiped my hands in the towel and face her wrapping my arms around her neck.

“Nothing, I just missed you.” she said.

“I missed you too.” I replied.

She started to lean in. I closed my eyes her lips is moving on mine now, I started to kiss her back. She bit my upper lip and I bit her lower lip and our lips are moving in synchronise. In silence sorrounding us, you can only hear two lips sucking each other. She pulled me away from the sink, taking me somewhere.

She tilted her head as I am to deepened the kiss and I held the nape of her neck until my back hits the edge of the counter. She lifted me up. I am now sitting on the counter top and she's in the middle of my thigh. Her hands started to roam my body underneath my clothes and that sent shivers to my spine. I feel the same feeling that I felt when I first met her. She never failed doing these to me, tones of butterflies exploding my stomach everytime she compliments, looks and kisses me, the shivers in my spines and the goosebumps on my skin everytime her breath hits my skin and everytime her fingerstips touch my skin.

Her tounge touched my lips asking for entrance which I granted. She started to explore my mouth which a multiple moans scape my mouth. I explored her mouth too. Our tounge fought in dominance.

In the middle of our heated make out session, we heard a feminine voice clearing her throat. We ignored it continued what we are doing. I felt dizzy due the lock of oxygen so I pecked her lips slowly pulling away from the kiss and same as her. She rested her forehead on mine.

“Finally! Did I disturb something?” we snapped our head to where the voice came from.

“I admit it's so cute but do your heated make out session in you room not here, gross! she said quoting your heated make out session.

I looked again to my girlfriend who's still in the middle of my thigh. She pecked my lips and pulled away and helped me to get off of the counter.

“We didn't know you're still here.” Selena said as she intertwines our hands.

“Yah as always.” Selena just rolled her eyes. We sat on the couch cuddling and Theresa is nowhere to be seen. I looked at Selena whose staring at me.

“Is there something on my face?” I asked.

“No, I'm just admiring your beauty,” I felt my face got heated. I let my hair fell from my ear just to hide my face.

“No don't hide you face, I missed your face.” she said as she held my chin for me to look at her. She pecked my lips.

“As much as I don't want to ruin your moment but I'm hungry can we go out somewhere for dinner? Are you guys not hungry?” she asked.

“Well I'm hungry ask her she ate all the chinese.” I said she playfully punched my arm and I pretended hurt.

“Ow!”I rubbed my arm where she hitted me.

“Oh! I'm so sorry babe! Sorry.” she apologized pouted. I kissed her pout away.

“I'm only pretending.” I said. She playfully punched me again but that one is ouch! 

“Ow!” I winced in pain. I rubbed my arm.

“That one was ouch!” I said.

“I'm sorry!” she said trying to reach me but I ran faster and stood where Theresa is.

“Don't touch me!” I said trying to have a serious face but I failed.

“Oh babe I'm so sowwy!” she said in baby voice. She walked towards me pouting.

“Oh! Stop that face!” I said covering my eyes because I can't resist that face.

“Oh guys! I'm hungry!” Theresa whined.

“Okay! Okay! Okay!” I said and I pecked her lips once again. I grabbed the car keys.

“Let's go! You driving!” I said then tossed my keys to her.

“Hah! As always!” I just rolled my eyes.

We wore our eyeglasses for protection from the flashes and went outside for dinner.