Chapter 37

Y/n's POV

I let myself soaked in the rain until I felt it stopped hitting me but it's still raining.

“I'm sorry,” I heard her says. I didn't dare to look up nor say anything and I'm sure she's holding an umbrella.

“Come on, let's go home.” she wrapped a towel around me. She guided me to the car and we sat in the silence while she's driving. I laid my head on the window watching the water falls on it like a waterfall.

I changed my clothes into an ordinary one once we got home and laid on the bed facing the other side. Soon I felt the bed deep and an arm wrapped around me and her face buried in my hair on my nape.

“I'm sorry princess,” she apologized. “And James was just my friend, nothing more. I promise. I love you too much to do that to you.” she said that sent shivers down to my spine.

I can't resist her no matter how hard I try. It was like she have something that makes me weak when it comes to her. I shifted my position to face her and wrapped my arm around her waist.

“I'm sorry too. I over reacte—”

“My fault so shushhh,” she shushed.

“But still I'm—” she cutted me off by pressing her lips on mine and started to move. I kissed her back and travel my arms to the north and wrapped my arm around her neck. And I found myself straddling by her. She pulled away and kissed my jawline down to my neck. I tilted my head to give her more access. I felt her smile once a moan escaped my lips when she found my sweet spot behind my right ear, licking, sucking and biting it. Her lips found minr again and started to sucked my lower lip, that made couple moans escaped my lips. Then she fully captured my lips and her tongue asked for entrance which I gladly accepted. Her tongue roamed my mouth, same as mine. She gave a one peck before pulling away because we are out of breath.

I didn't know what was just happened. We're both catching our breath.

Te quiero mucho mi princesa con todo corazón.” she said once she laid herself beside me. I turned to cuddle with her.

“I love you too,” I replied. She looked at me in disbelief.

“How did you know that?” she asked curiously.

“Secret,” I said then poked her nose. She groaned.

“I just saw in some movie, you know when they say in other languages there's always a subtitle in it.” I explained. And she laughed.

“What?” I asked.

“Nothing, how did you know that the subtitles are all correct?”

I shrugged, “I don't know— but admit it my grammar in Spanish was right!” I said.

“Yeah and hot,” she complimented and I hid my face in her neck.

“Hey stop! It tickles!” she complained laughing. I pulled away, regaining myself.

“And your cute when you blush!” then I blushed again.

Silence fell in both of us. I yawned, “You should sleep, princess.” she said.

“You too,” this time we both yawned at the same time and laughed.

“Yeah. Goodnight princess. Love you.” she said.

“Night babe. Love you too.” I said back.

••••

I stirred up. I adjusted my vision and looked at the window and the light coming from outside was still dark blue. It's so early. Then stretched my whole body and I tried to move but something's stopping me from doing it. My back was facing her front and her arm wrapped around my waist. A few seconds before it sinked, that we made up last night after she found me soaked in the park sitting on the bench.

Since I'm too lazy to get off the bed this early. I made myself comfortable in her arm. I let myself savoured the moment that we are like this because probably tomorrow she'll be not here and I'm going to work. I intertwined our hands and looked at the window waiting for the sunlight to come out and hit my face before I get up and before I wake her up. And thinking what we've been through this past five months even though no one knows about our relationship except for our family and friends.

“Penny for your thoughts,” said the woman laying behind me. Her morning voice is hot and it made me turn on to be honest. I turned around to face her. She put her weight in her elbow and resting her head on her palm.

“How long you've been awake?” I asked.

She put the strands of my hair behind my ear and replied, “Just five minutes ago,”.

“You're morning voice is sexy and hot,” she smirked once I blushed.

“It makes me turn on,” she said seductively.

I pulled away and got off the bed, “It's too early for that,” I said.

“Oh come on! So we can saved money from buying food!” she complained laughing.

“Ey! Stop it!” I hate that, I don't want to be green minded. I playfully glared at her and asked, “Does your fans know that you're not innocent anymore?”.

“I think— yes? Because I answered their question, ‘What's the weirdest thing you have in your bus?’, cucumber don't worry I only eat it.” she stated imitating how her voice when she answered that. I already watched that in some of her updates account and it made me laugh so hard til now.

I laughed at what she said, “What?” she asked.

“Nothing, you're cute.” I complimented.

“So are you,”

“Come on! I'm hungry, I'll be the cook.” I said putting my hair in messy bond then went to the bathroom to do my morning routine.

“No, I won't let that happen. You will burn the kitchen or worst this whole building.” she joked and joined in the bathroom.

I grabbed my toothbrush and put toothpaste on it and then started to brush my teeth. I felt her slender arms snaked around my waist, pulling me.

I spitted the bubble and clean my mouth same as my toothbrush and put it back in the corner. I washed my face with a facial soap.

“I love you,” she said in full of love. I made an eye contact through the reflection in the mirror. I could see the love and admiration she have for me.

“I love you too,” I replied with the same amount or more of love. She kissed my cheek and pulled away to do her morning routine. I cooked breakfast for us and watched Netflix in whole day and made out in the middle of the movie.

A/n: Ey! Three more chapters left.