Chapter 10

Selena snaked her arms around the younger's body that was still wrapped by bathrobe, hugging Y/N from behind. She looked on their reflection and saw Selena in her clothes, looking so comfy, and wearing a light make up, "You're done already?", Y/N asked while there was bubbles and toothbrush in her mouth, making it hard for her to enunciate every word but the older Latina understand it.

"Yeah, and I see you're not.", Selena said as she placed small kisses on the younger's exposed skin.

"Yeah, because I let you shower first.", she said after she spitted out the bubble on the sink, washing her toothbrush.

"You didn't want to join.", Selena replied with a whine laced on her voice before she buried her nose on Y/N's skin inhaling the body wash she used.

"Nah, it's a bad idea. You know how it won't only be shower.", Y/N said after she wiped her mouth.

"Uh-uh, don't you dare. You'll be late.", the younger Latina gripped on Selena's hands that were about to untie her the knot of her bathrobe. Although, there were still an hour before her studio session with the DJ, there was still travel time they must consider.

"Later.", Selena sighed in defeat making her laughed at the Latina who still gave her a kiss on the cheek. She grabbed Selena's arm before the singer made her way out the bathroom and pulled her in a sweet, chased kiss. The older Latina of the two at once kissed back. Y/N pecked Selena's lips twice before completely pulled away when the older one tried to deepen the kiss Y/N started.

A low groaned was heard from the singer, "I hate you.", Selena whispered. Y/N let out a small laugh, "Later.", she said as she squeezed Selena's arms. "Go, wait me in the living room.", she said shooing the pouty woman. But Selena did not wait for her Girlfriend in the living room but flopped down on their already made bed, scrolling through her phone.

Y/N already had put her undergarments before she went out and picked what she would wear. "Wear that, it looks good on you.", Selena said when she noticed the girl having a little hard time to pick what to wear.

Y/N turned to looked at her girlfriend whose eyes were on her, and motion on the top on her hand. "Yes.", she nodded and removed the hanger from it before grabbing a bottom clothe complimenting her top.

"Thanks."

"You're welcome, baby."

Once, she was done. Selena called for her driver, and bodyguard to let them know, they were about to go down. The shared a kissed before they stepped out the apartment door. They were holding hands on their way down the building and Y/N pulled away when they stepped out of the elevator. Selena stopped on her tracks and frowned before turning to look at the younger Latina.

"They can see use from there, you know.", Y/N said.

"Being spotted holding hands won't hurt a little.", the singer assured her, holding out her hand for her to take. A smiled formed on both of their faces when they had connected their hands back.

"If you're publicist called, it's on you.", she said making the singer shook her head. The car was already waiting for them outside and fortunate day for the two, no cameras pointing at them were spotted. They had arrived on the studio on time, safe and sound. Abel was there sitting on the sofa sipping his soda and greeted the two Latina who entered. Selena introduced her to the DJ.

"I'm Kyrre, you can call me Ky like they do. Nice meeting you.", the DJ held out his hand which Y/N gladly accepted, introducing herself as well.

"What are you doing here?", Selena asked when she noticed someone that was not supposed to be here. She looked at him confused as she was trying to remember if she forgot that they had to be spotted today.