Chapter 34

Y/n's POV

I heard noises behind the door, unlocking it. She's totally home, I thought. I could hear my heart pounding to my ears and I wiped my sweaty hands on my skirt, taking deep breaths.

The door was finally opened revealing her in her normal clothes. "Hi you're home," I said hugging her and frowned when she didn't hugged back. I didn't know what's up with me saying that, I think I'm saying stupid things when I'm nervous.

I pulled away, yet, she didn't say anything and give me way inside. Once I'm inside, I placed my dead phone and purse on the table while I heard her locked the front door and said, "Where were you?" I turned around to face her, to see her stern face and her look with her crossed arms.

She started to tap her foot on the tiled cold floor waiting for me to answer her question. I gulped, "Outside," I stuttered that made her hardened her stern look at mr. Nice answer Y/n, I thought.

"I hung out with- ahmmm D-Daniel?" I stuttered. She rolled her eyes and walked fast me. I sighed and followed her in our bedroom.

Camila's POV

I rolled my eyes and walked fast her once she told me that name. She told me about him, his feelings. Gosh, don't blame me if this is my reaction. First, she knew that, that boy has feelings for ger, second, she didn't even bothered to text me that she'll be not home when I go home because she's out with him.

I went to our room and I closed the door. I sat on the edge of the bed. I heard the door opened and closed behind me.

"I'm sorry if I hung out with him, we just missed the old times-" I cut her off.

"That's not the point! You didn't texted me about it!" I said, "I came home and the silence and cold air engulfed me! Tell me what should I react!?" I shouted.

"Wait- what!? Are you jealous?" she asked chuckling.

I stopped for a moment and my mind is trying to process the words that just came out of her mouth.

Wait, Am I jealous?

"No! Am not!" I protested once the words sink in. I'm acting jealous girlfriend with me knowing.

Argh!

"Nyay! She's jealous!" she teased.

Y/n's POV

I sighed in relief because she's not mad at me instead she's jealous. I started to tease her about her being jealous.

"Okay, fine! Maybe I'm jealous." she said defeatedly.

"No, not maybe! You totally are!" I said.

"Yah I am! I don't know that I'm acting jealous." she said.

I scoffed, "Yah you're jealous, anyways I'm sorry for not texting you about me going out with him." I apologized.

"Come here," she said and I come near her. She wrapped her arms around me.

••••

I shut my eyes close when she attacked me with the kiss and of course I kissed back and she pinned me against the wall. She tapped my legs telling me to wrapped it around her waist, so I did. She pulled away and kissed me in my jawline down to my neck while her hands travels my body and she immediately found the sweet spot and started to suck and bite it that made me let out a couple of moans.

I don't know that she can be this dominant between us when she's totally a lady too and this was her first relationship with a girl. Well I don't know with Lauren. Lol.

She kissed me again and pulled away breathlessly. She rested her forehead againsts mine and my eyes were still close, catching my breath.

"I missed you," she suddenly said. I opened my eyes to see her dark shade of her brown orbs staring right into mine.

"I missed you too," I replied and she kissed me again. I moaned when her tongue explored my mouth. I held the back of her ears and tilted my head to deepen the kiss. Her hands travels my body inside my shirt.

Since the love is so magical, I found myself naked cuddling with her while her arms were securely wrapped around me and her fingers playing my hair. I closed my eyes savouring this moment since the day after tomorrow she'll be not here again.

I shut my eyes open and looked up to see my girlfriend with her eyes close.

"

Babe?" I called her.

"Hmmmm?" she hummed in response.

"You know- same here, I'm jealous every time you are with him. Yeah I know that that's only for publicity but I can't help myself but to get jealous because what if you fall for him and-and-" she shut her eyes open and looked down to me.

"Don't say that, I won't fall for him. And If I am I'm going to tell and be honest with you." she said and hugged my tightly.

"Promise me, that you'll be honest with your feelings and to yourself about what you felt about me, you will tell me if you fell out of love with me and you're going to be honest with me if I ask you if you still feel the same? Okay?" I asked. I didn't where those questions came from, it just suddenly came out of my mind and mouth- I honestly don't know.

She stared at me for awhile probably trying to process what I had just said. And nodded her head, "Okay, I hope you are too." she said.

"Yes I am too," I said.

"I love you," I told her. She pecked my lips and replied, "I love you too,".

"You already eat dinner?" I asked.

"I already eat you," she said lowering her voice at the last. I playfully shove her off of me.

"What?" she said innocently trying to stop herself from laughing.

"Perv!" I said. I'm sure that I'm as red as tomato right. She bursts out laughing. I got up and went to the bathroom to take shower.

"But seriously, you already eat?" I stopped and grabbed a towel and wrapped it around me.

"Nope," she then got up.

"I'll join you to shower," she said.

"Come on and I'll take you out." I said.

"No, I'll take you out." before I could protest she kissed me.

"I'll be the one who will take you out tonight period, that's final." she said and all I could do was to nod and I followed her in the bathroom.

A/n: Sorry.