Chapter 7

A/N: The more that I read this.. the more I realize how stupid this is. I want to scold the younger me for writing this T_T

What did I get myself into lol

Y/n's POV 

 Selena had taken a break from everything after Revival Tour. To get rest and help her body to fight the chronic disease that destroying tissues and organs without being stress and being in stressful environment. Knowing that glamour life can be stressful most of times; thing that usually being ignored. 

 "Ready?", the nurse asked. I watched her turn her head away, squeezing her eyes shut as she was waiting for the needle to pierce her skin. I squeezed her other hand letting her know that I was here. The nurse counted to three before piercing the needle or whatever it is the nurse was putting. I felt her grip on my hand tightened for a second and relaxed while the nurse was doing it. 

 "How does it feel?", I asked getting curious about it. She smiled at my curiosity. 

 "Barely feeling any pain.", I relaxed. I saw the nurse smile at her answer. A compliment for her. A rare talent for health workers to insert IV without their patients feeling anything. Selena finally turned her head toward her front, watching it. We muttered a 'thank you' to the nurse after it. 

 "You did it.", I cheered for her placing a kiss on the crown of her head. This was her first of many chemotherapy she had gone for several months. 

 "Thanks to her, I barely feel anything.", she said. I opened the television to entertain ourselves, mostly her, while we waited for her to finish the chemo. 

 "Lay with me.", she said out of nowhere.I looked at her, "What?". She scooted over before tapping the space beside her.I looked at it in hesitation, "No, just lay there. I'm fine sitting here.", I said pulling my chair closer to her bedside. 

 "Please.", she pouted. I sighed in defeat and stood up from my chair. 

 "What if I hurt you?", I asked. She laughed and I glared at her.

 "You can never hurt.", she said. She once again tapped the bed, "Come on. Plus the IV is on my left hand.", she said. 

 "You sure?", she nodded and smile. Selena lifted the blanket before I sat on the edge, "I swear to god, if you'll get hurt by this...", I threatened before gently laying my body on the bed. 

"...I'll hurt you more.", I finished, watching my movements. 

 "Ow!", she groaned making me retreat from laying down completely, panicking, but she wrapped her arms around my waist pulling me down. The room erupted with laugh. 

"I was playing around.", she said calming down, "Come on.", she said. 

 "I hate you.", I said as I lifted my legs and putting the blanket on my waist. 

 "So much passion.", she said before leaning on me. I pursed my lips stopping myself from retaliating. 

 "If you weren't on IV right now...", I said not completing my sentence. Only the sound from the television can be heard after the laughter died down.