Chapter 18

Y/n's POV

“Oookaaay... Done!” I said once I'm done doing my light make up. I brushed my hair. I worn sneakers since I'm wearing jogger pants, v-neck shirt and I worn jacket that has my initial on it. I looked at my phone to see no message, even one asking even Hi, how are you? from her.

I heard knock coming from the front door. That's Camila for sure, I thought. I unplugged my phone. I grabbed my purse just in case.

“Wait! I'm coming!” I shouted. I looked at the mirror once again. Beautiful. I ran in the front door, opening it to see her. Camila wearing crop top that visible her flat stomach.

“H-hey!” she cleared her throat, “Hey you ready?” she asked.

“Yeah!” I said.

“Come on let's go, they are waiting!” she said excitedly. I locked thr front door, of course I made sure that there are no appliances running. I looked at her checking me out.

“I think you're the one who's not ready?” I teased.

She looked at me in shocked, “I'm so dead to Selena.” I sneakered.

••••

“Happy Bornday Laureeeen!” I said running to her wrapping my arm and legs around her.

“Whoah! Whoah! You're heavy!” she faked struggling to balance her stand.

“Am not!” I protested.

“Happy bornday!” I said hugging her tight.

“Oh really bornday?”

“Oh yeah! Ahh by the way I have gift for you— Wait!” I said pulling away from her.

“Oh! You don't have to!” she rejected.

“No shut up!....Camila did you—” I was cut off by her.

“Here!” she said handing me the a box wrapping by birthday gift wrapper.

“Thanks!” I said and kiss her on the cheek.

  "Here Lauren!", I said giving her my gift. She unwrapped it and squealed after it because I gave her Polaroid Camera since she wanted it ever since.

“Awww thank you love!” she said hugging me tightly. Yes, she called some of her friends love or babes or something.

“Oh hey Y/n!” someone greeted. Lauren let me go.

“Papá!” I said hugging him— Mike.

“How are you? Long time no see!”

“I'm good! You?” I replied.

“Same!”

“Where's mamá?” I asked.

“In the kitchen!” he said. I mouthed thanks to him.

“Mamá!” I shouted before I enter their kitchen.

“Hi Y/n! Long time no see! How are you?” she said wiping her hands on a cloth.

“I'm good! How about you mama?”

“Same!”

“Hey Ally!” I said hugging her.

“Hey! I thought you're gonna pretend like I'm not here.” she said.

“Well am not! Where are the other girl—” a two loud voice cut me off.

“Y/n!” Normani and Dinah squealed running to me.

“Hey!” I said and they squeezed me into a big hug.

“Okay! Girls enough! I-I can-n't breathe.”

“Oh sorry!” then they pulled away.

I got small talk from Chris and Taylor asking me how I am and other members of their family. It was not like a party, just you know, a family birthday celebration. There was no a lot of people just their whole family. Their was a portion where they sat me in a hot seat not literally hot seat, you know asking you hot questions, questions that you are uncomfortable with. They asked me about Selena, about us like how are you and Selena? or blah blah blah. Of course I needed to lie because I didn't want them to worry about things, about us that they shouldn't be worrying about.

We bid our farewell to each other after the celebration. I greeted Lauren happy birthday again. She thanked me again about the gift. The girls wanted me to join them to their sleepovers but I politely rejected it because I have my girlfriend waiting me to come home but to be honest I don't even know if she's home. They thanked me from coming and for having a little talk since we barely see each others. Lauren apologized for the questions that her family threw at me. I said it's okay. I thanked them too. Camila offered me to drive me home since I don't have my car with me. I rejected it at first but she said she will take no for the answer so what can I do, I let her.

“We're here!” Camila said and hopped out of the car and opened the door for me. There's some paparazzi taking pictures of us, as usual making it the photo of their headline, ‘Camila Cabello spotted with Y/n L/n last night’

“Thank you.” I said. She mouthed 'your welcome'. She gave me her shades to block the flashes coming from the cameras.

“No thanks you need it.” I politely rejected her.

She scoffs, “I'm used to this.” she said. I can't do anything but accept the shades and wear it. I think this will be in medias and links since, I think they heard and the video caught and heard the conversation between us. She walked with me til we're in the front of the apartment.

“Thank you! But next no need to and I can go home myself.” I said.

“You're always welcome. Uh-uh nope I just want to make sure that you will get here in your apartment safe without bruises or anything.” she said.

“Like there's someone gonna pulled me out of nowhere.” I joked out.

She gave me a serious look. I composed myself and shut my mouth.

“But still you never knew who are there behind those doors you're passing by.” she said.

“That's the sweet of you.” she blushed, “Okay no one will stop you from walking me from somewhere to here.” I said.

“Thank you again! Take care! Bye!” I kissed her on the cheek making her blushed and kissed me too on the cheek. I fished my keys and unlock the door and I said goodbye again and enter my apartment and shut it.

I wear off my shoes, “Where were you?” I looked up to see my angry, jealous looking girlfriend. Okay let say you wouldn't want to see her angry and you wouldn't want to have a girlfriend who's angry like her. You wouldn't want that. Back to reality.

You're so dead to your girlfriend Y/n.’ I thought.

I'm so dead.

To be continue...