Chapter 25

Y/n's POV

I groaned once my phone alarmed. I off the alarm and took a look at the time. My eyes shot open when I realized I have date one hour and half from now. I sat up. I run my hand in my hair and yawned stretching my arms up.

I hopped out of the bed and made my way to the bathroom. I stripped my clothes and put it in the laundry after. I turned the shower on and let the water hit my skin. I grabbed the liquid soap and a scrubbing foam in the corner. I scrubbed it on my skin. I shampooed and applied conditioner to my hair. I brushed my teeth. And I get out of the bathroom with towel wrapped around my body and on my head.

I removed the towel and put lotion on my skin. I opened the cabinet and grabbed the clothes I'm going to wear. Peasant Blouse and Denim Skirt.

I put a light make-up. I brushed my hair and let it fell onto my back. I heard a door bell. I rushed myself. I unplugged my phone and grabbed my purse. I looked back again in the mirror and checked myself. I ran my hand in my hair to mess it a little.

'Beautiful.' I said and chuckled to myself. I checked everything if the appliances are unplug and I off the lights before I made my way to the front door.

I opened the door and it revealed Camila in her shades, leather jacket and high waisted jeans. Her right hand is in her back. She removed her shades by her free hand.

She checked me out from head to toe. Now I felt so insecure.

"Hey! You look.... Wow- gorgeous!" I mentally let out a sigh of relief.

"Thank you. You don't look bad yourself." I received thanks in return. She checked me out again and stop at the bottom since I'm in a denim skirt, my legs is exposed.

"Eyes up here Cabello." I chuckled.

"I-... Ahhh-... Sorry! Ahmm.. By the way here!" she then revealed what her right hand's holding on her back. A red rose. I lovingly accept it.

"Wait a minute, let me put this in water." she nodded and I turned back inside and before I put it in water I smell it first then I grabbed a vase with a water then put it in there. I went back. I locked the front door and put the key in my purse.

"You Ready?"

"Yeah."

She blindfolded me before I get in her car until now I can't see anything. I honestly have no idea where she taking me.

"You're sure your not abducting me hah!" I heared her chuckles.

"Yeah I'm sure that's not what I'm doing. Just making you mine." I can't help but blush on what she said.

"Where here!" she excitedly exclaimed. The engine stop. The door opened and closed.

She opened the car door to where I sitted. I felt her soft hand touched my skin that sent shivers to my spine.

Camila's POV

I held her soft hand and it sent shivers to my spines, I just ignored it and placed my left hand on her head to make sure her head won't hit the head of the car.

"Be careful." I said as I guided her out of the car. I slammed the car door shut. I held her left hand with my left and her righ arm with my right from behind watching her step.

"Okay there's two step." I guided until we reached the place that me and the girls preferred. A candle and flowers on table on the top of the hill. A perfect view where you can see the whole city of LA. Plus there's a mini kitchen on the side where the chef is cooking right now. It was all romantic.