Chapter 24

After the break up, Selena and Justin are together, again. Of course all the fans slash Jelenators are happy. Who wouldn't anyway? Their ship has sailed.

  And...

Selena wouldn't be with Justin if things between her and The Weeknd still weren't end, fans slash Abelenators are not happy at all. Their ship sank in the middle of the nowhere in ocean. In PR contact Abel would be the one who will called things off. Actually there was no reason in the contract about the break they will going to reason it themselves. They didn't think about reasoning out since Selena started to hang out with an ex. You know what I meant is.

Selena and Mandy are not in good terms right now since her daughter choose Justin over Abel in PR and her daughter choose him over Y/n in real. Well at first if you wonder if them being not in good terms was in the contract, well it's not. It's about her-choosing-him-over-Y/n and her-breaking-up-with-Y/n things.

Mandy was sent in hospital over her daughter's reunion with Justin Bieber. Legit. We all knew that Mandy is not a fan of two. She is fan of Y/n and Selena.for.real.

Due to the argument of the mother and daughter, Selena spent her christmas and new year's eve with her boyfriend instead of her family.

They always spotted together no matter how hard they tried to go around without being spotted out, like attending Jeremy aka Bieber's dad wedding, going in Hot Pilates, spotted having dinner date And spotted in Laguna beach in California, TOGETHER. The paparazzi are so sneaky.always.

Selena was having time with him lately. She seemed already moved on. She really did fall out of love.

While Y/n locked herself in her condominium for few days, avoiding the calls and messages coming from Mandy and her and Selena's friends. Well she can't cut off everything with them just because Selena broke up with her. They became friends not because of Y/n being with Selena but because they wanted to. She only seen their messages at least she seen it not inbox it. And she let her phone ring until it stop. Avoiding the world outside but she wasn't avoiding her family.

She spent her christmas and new year's with her family and some other friends. That was the first time she spent those occasions alone slash single.

The aroma of the coffee hits her nose once she entered the café down the street. This was the first time she visits this café again since the break up and she heard that Selena moved on to other apartment so no bumping on ex like what always happening in some soap opera, well it happens in real life too.

It's eight in the morning and it's so cold. She was wearing coat since it's freezing outside. She sat in the table she used to sit when she's coming here.

“Hey! Y/n long time no see.” greeted by the worker.

She looked up, “Hey! Sam, yeah just became busy.” she reasoned out.

“So what's the order Y/n?” she asked.

“As usual.” Y/n answered.

“As usual.” Sam repeated.

“And the order will be there in as usual time.” then walks away.

Y/n looked around. Nothing change. She missed this place and the food, of course. She sighed. She started to play her breath since it is visible because of the low temperature like she vaping not that making tricks but just exhaling.

The food has arrived, “Thanks.” she muttered. And she quickly received your welcome in return. She took a bit of the waffle savouring the deliciousnes of it. She grabbed the cup carefully because it's hot and blowing it up to reduce the hotness, brought it on her lips and took a small sip of it, twice.