Chapter 36

Y/n's POV

“What's the matter with you?!” I said in my irritation because since I got home she didn't do anything but to ignore me and pulled away time I kissed nor hugged her.

She didn't answered but walked fast me. I followed her to our room and shut it behind.

“What's your problem? Why are you being like this?” I asked.

“You,” she just simply answered.

“What?”

“You have been in lunch with your ex and you're going to asked me what's the matter,  what's my problem and why am I being like this?!” she nearly shouted.

“What?! You're being like because of that?” I said then pinched the bridge of my nose.

“Are you jealous?” I asked.

“I'm not, you both are all over the social medias and articles and the fact that you didn't even told me about it!” she interjected.

“So that's the reason why you didn't answer and reply all my texts and calls?” I calmly asked. I tried to hide the hurt and successfully did. I have been waiting for her to reply all messages and call me back because I'm giving her a benefit of the doubt that she was just busy in her rehearsals and tour. And I was afraid that she'll might break up with me.

I didn't received any answer from her, so I guess that's the answer. I come near her, “Look. I'm sorry, I really am. ” I said. I didn't made any eye contact to her neither she is.

It's normal to have arguments in relationship right? Argh! Why am I asking? I should know the answer because I've been through this before!

We both didn't talked and acknowledged each other after that heated argument. We did all the things we're usually doing when she came home but not that clingy to each other right now. And I felt so awkward everytime I'm going somewhere in the condo, I felt like she's burning hole on me.

It's already evening and she usually take me out for dinner, and I don't want to get my expectations high and to make an assumption that she'll going to do that. Not right now, that we still haven't talked to each other.

I already miss her.’ I muttered. A lot of liquids threatening to fall out of my eyes but I'm trying to stop them.

I got off the bed, and sniffled. I went to the kitchen and I saw there's a box of Italian pizza. I guess she ordered it. I want to eat but I don't want to eat right now, I'm not in my mood. I went to the fridge and grabbed some bottle of water.

I heard laughs from the living room. All I know is, it's just me and her here but there's other voice that I heard. I walked to the living to check who was it. She was laughing with a guy but I don't know who was it, maybe he is just a friend but that clingy? Argh!

I walked to the front door, tears are threatening to fall and looked one more time to her. She didn't noticed me, walked in the front of them. I let out a big sigh and opened the door and went to the elevator, to the lobby and went outside. I didn't bring anything, my jacket, phone, car keys. No anything but myself.

I roamed the city, looking around and mesmerizing things around me. I didn't that I was crying til my fingertip touch my cheek. I stopped in the park and sat on the bench. I looked at the sky, there's no stars but dark clouds. I was thinking the argument that happened and what I saw before I left the condo— the guy that she's clingy with. Who's that? I totally have no idea. Five months of our relationship, we had arguments yeah but not in the point that she'll going to ignore me. She was the one who will go and fix everything with me but what's happening right now, can I say— everything has changed?

The wind blows, giving me goosebumps all over my body til the light striked fillowed by a couple of thunder then a heavy downpour fall in the city. I let the rain wet my whole body. I'm crying together with the rain. My body started to shivers but I ignored it. I just sat on the bench like it's not raining hard.

Camila's POV

We've been through in many arguments but this is new to me— us. I usually the first who will go and fix everything with her but now, I don't know.

James went back to theirs since his mother called him. And she thinks I didn't noticed that she passed in the front of us and went outside. What kind of girlfriend I am if I didn't noticed that. I know I had accompany here but that doesn't mean I didn't see everything like she went in the kitchen and get a drink then checked who was the other voice she heard and then walked in the front and went outside. I didn't totally looked at her, I was stealing glances at her without her knowing.

The rain was pouring hard. And she still haven't here. I grabbed my phone and dialed her number and I heard ringing from our room. She left her phone and I noticed her jacket was still hanging in the back of the chair together with the key chain of her car keys.

Where the hell is my girl?

I grabbed my keys and left the building. I drove all over the city and she's not there. It's raining hard and I'm so worry about her. Argh! This is all my fault since I stopped myself from going to her, apologizing from over reacting. I can't help it but to get jealous duh she had lunch with her ex. I trust to her but not the people around her, plus she didn't even told me about it.

I drove to the park and I saw a girl.

A/n: If you walk away, everyday will rain rain rain yeah eh ey.

#HappyBirthdaySelenaGomez!!!