Chapter 4

Y/n's POV

It had been far from great since we broke up. I did not have the energy to do things I usually do. I did not even have the energy as well to fall asleep. Ironic. Everybody around me started to act like they were walking on eggshells. They were worried and at the same time they didn't dare to utter a word about it. Some dared to ask but as my always reply, "I'm great." and then they'd just drop the subject. Already hinting the meaning behind it.

  I didn't know what to do. My brain tells me to let go and just let her do whatever she wanted but at the same time my heart couldn't just let me do that. I could not get myself to move forward without knowing what was the reason. I could not get myself wrap around it. Like that's it? Although I have seen the signs but chose to ignore it.

  If she needed space, she could have just told me. I would gladly give it to her without a second thought. I know she did that but she ignored me before that. That was what got me devastated. She ignored me and then showed up with her packed her clothes and then said 'I need break, I need space.'. Well, the space in the apartment is enough to us both. I could sleep on the couch if she needs space. I know it does not work like that.

  I did not stop on hitting her phone up. Just in case it need a little 'sweep off her feet' type of thing and changes her mind and comes back. And that ended up her blocking my number. Silently telling me to fvck off. 

  What happened between us did not stop any of her friends to invite me to their hang outs. I know that it was their subtle way of checking on me but I sometimes go but most of the times I was declining them. I was not the type of person who cuts off everything and everyone that has any connection with/to her.

  I was just laying on my bed in my room in my parents house. Staring at ceiling, playing at the white spots I was seeing. After she left, I as well left the apartment we were living at because it just brought me sadness. 

  I sighed and reached for my phone. I opened all my social medias and checked whether she unfollowed up yet. I don't know but I felt like once she did that. It's done. We're done. And it was stupid.

  Since I was doing nothing, I decided to film for my vlog. I haven't post in awhile. I tweeted that they can ask me anything and I'll answer them truthfully. A moment later it came to them and my notification in replies went up. Luckily, I had managed my notification on my phone, to which notif will pop up on my screen.

  I laughed at some replies who were doubting I'd answer their questions with all honesty.  I positioned my camera in front of me and hit the record button. I started reading their questions and answered them. There was one question about my sexuality and asking my permission to court me. My sexuality was something that I was open and not open about. I mean, no one questions me about it so I have no question to answer. I was pretty obvious about it. I guess that's why no one asks because they already have the answer.

  "Hey there," I laughed and continue, "I like women as well... And sure you can court me!", I said winking at the camera. And the, proceed scrolling to find some interesting questions. 

  There were questions I did not read and just proceed to just answering them right away. 

  "I'm single." I said before looking up smiling and then looking back to my phone. There was one that has our ship-name as their username asking why they rarely see us.

  I paused for a second before replying, "We're friends. Yes, we barely hang out because of her tour schedule and my school and stuffs so that's why." I smiled to the camera. I got an answer that quick, how clever.

'We're FriENDs' 'We're LOVER' I thought.

  I ended right after I run out of questions since there were not a lot. I put the cam memory card to my laptop and started editing. I uploaded it an hour later. I started to get ready because a friend asked me if I could go with him.

...

I heard a honk outside. I looked at the window and see him there, Jake waving at me. I smile and waved back before running downstairs. 

  "Mom! I'm going to the mall." I said as I kissed her in the cheek and did the same to my sister.

  "Ooh! Jake!", I rolled my eyes at my sisters comment and sent her a glare before going outside.

  "So..." Jake said as he looked at me. Jake, he was my best friend since we were in kindergarten. 

  "Let's go?" I asked as I started to go to the other side of his car.

  "Uh- ahm.. Yeah.. Come on!" he said. 

  He connected his phone to the car and played a song. It was our ritual whenever we're going somewhere. We sang the songs on the top of our lungs as he was driving.

  "Why we are going to the mall?" I asked.

  He glanced at me before going back to the road, "I'm going to buy my girlfriend a gift."

 "Why do you need me to come with yo—... Wait! Did you just say girlfriend?!? How long you are together?!?" I asked could not believe what I just heard.

  He nodded, "Yeah, five months." he laughed at my reaction.

  "Why didn't you tell me? How could you! All this time I thought you'd end up getting old single." I said playfully hitting him. 

  "Stop, I'm driving"

  "I wanna meet her." I said.

  "Yeah that's my plan. Maybe tomorrow?" he said. 

  "Sure, tomorrow." I smile excitedly. The tension died down. The song playing softly was left fighting the silence. I rested my head against the window admiring all the things we passed by.

This is going to be a long day...

A/N: It's been awhile since I randomly republishing chapters lol college is occupying my head and it's stressing me out... I was planning to take pre-med course and then go to med school after but the universe has other plan for me and now all my plan was destroyed. T_T and my sister told me that she sees me as a good lawyer not a doctor whuuuttt?

what course are you taking? or you will take?