Chapter 6

A/N: The cringe I felt while I was editing this chapter  T_T 

I feel bad to ppl who were here when I wrote this years ago AAAHHHHH

Y/n's POV

She fished the keys in her pocket and then unlocked the door. She stepped aside letting me in first before she followed behind. My eyes could not help but to roamed around once I was inside. 

"You want water or anything?" I looked at her.

"No, thanks.. I'm good." I smiled. She nodded and made her way to the kitchen and I just stayed in the living room still trying to adapt in this different atmosphere. It amazed me how nothing changed in the things around. Same object at the same position since the last time I came here. I stopped and looked at something that caught my attention. Our picture together that she farmed right after we printed it. My fingertips traces the frame as a memory flashed in my head, making my lips formed a small smile.

We were sitting closed together with a bird on my left arm. I didn't know that someone was taking a picture of us and I was looking at her smiling while she was smiling at the camera. We were in a party I could not remember who and where but we were enjoying ourselves.

I snapped out of my thought when I realized that I was zone out. I turned around and I jumped slightly when I saw her standing there watching me.

"Oh god! Don't do that!" I said holding my chest feeling my heart beats faster. 

She smiled a little, "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to scare you. I was looking for you, you didn't follow me in the kitchen." 

I looked at my toes, "So..." I looked at her, thinking how I was going to start that conversation.

"So?" she said back.

"You know, you don't have to do this if you're not comfortable telling me yet, right?", I reassured her, giving her a comforting smile.

"Yeah and I really want to tell you." she said and then hesitantly walked towards me. She looked at me in the eyes asking permission to what she was about to do. I got the signal and nodded a little. She took my hand and started to walk as I trailed behind her.

Once we entered her room she left the door ajar and motioned me to sit on the bed and then she followed sitting on my side, facing me. I just looked at my hand, playing with my fingers. There was a silence but it was comfortable silence this time. I could feel her gaze at my side, contemplating how to do this. There was something in me that was scared of what I was about to hear from her. And I was never good at this.

"I'm sorry.", she said in a small voice. Scared that if that gets any louder it might break, she might break. 

"I know you are. And, I forgive you to whatever reason you have." I said finally had the courage to look at her.

She took a deep breath, "I don't know how to say this." she looked at me and I saw a tear fell directly on her hand.

"Extreme fatigue and bruises.." she described. I looked at her confused at her words.  I was about to ask what she meant by that when she stood up and went straight at the bathroom, closing it behind. 

I did not follow her and just stayed where I was, staring at space. Thinking she might still need time to think this through. My head turned toward the closed door when I heard a loud clung.