Chapter 15

Y/n's POV

I'm here in the coffee shop down the street not far from our apartment. I'm here because I just want to though. I just want to have a time for myself since these past weeks has been so hectic a lot of school activities, projects and assignments in every subject. Only one semester just be patient I'll get out of here soon. Duh I don't like being here in school yah know, a lot of fake people, plastic friends, backstabbers and other kinds of people you know. Sometimes oh not sometimes ALWAYS I felt like out of place. Yes I have Keisha but she wasn't always here with me, she's with her friends.

  Anyway....

I still haven't receive any message from her since I woke up. Only the goodnight and I love you from last night that I haven't read because I'm already sleeping, but at least I received message from her right?

“Hi! Is this seat taken?” somebody asked.

“Oh yea— I'm mean no..” I'm so embarrassed right now. I looked up to see the familiar brown eyed girl holding a coffee.

“Oh it's you Y/n!” she said as she placed her coffee on the table and engulfed me in a big hug.

“Still haven't change huh!” she pulled away smiling and sat down on the seat that she's asking if taken.

I lifted my cup, “You too though.” then took a sip of my coffee.

“How are you?”

“I'm good, you?”

“Same.” then took a sip of her coffee.

“What are you doing here all alone?” she asked.

“Just having breakfast.” I looked at her. The atmosphere sorrounded by an uncomfortable silence between us. We never talk since after she admitted that she likes me, likes me in romantic way. I told to her that I have a girlfriend, Selena and I love her so much and she understands it. She told me that she can wait, that she is willing to wait for me. Actually she sang a part of the lyrics of Ed Sheeran—

I know you look happier, you do
I knew someday you'd fall for her, I knew
And if she breaks you heart like lovers do,
Just know I'll be waiting her for you

After that night she left. I saw the hurt in her eyes and tears are swelling in her eyes. I didn't mean to hurt her like that. She's in a relationship because of management, she told me. PR in short.

Wondering who is the girl in the front of me she's Camila. Yep Camila Cabello. I met her because she is one of Selena's friends.

“Where's your girlfriend?” she asked.

I frowned, “Well I haven't receive any text from her this morning.”

She placed her hand on top of mine, “Maybe she is just busy.” she encouraged. I smiled. She's still the Camila I met.

“Oh yeah.... How's life?” I changed the topic.

“Well—” she removed her hand, placing strands of her hairs behind her ear, “—pretty busy you know, making my first album which is difficult for me, actually I have already lyrics for the ten tracks but it's difficult to find tunes that is unique, that haven't the same tune of other songs.”

“Well I wish you a luck there.” she chuckled. I looked away turning my attention outside to see some paparazzi taking us picture from outside far from the café.

Camila's POV

I'm talking with Y/n today. She changed a lot— in a good way. She's beautiful as always. I never had a conversation with her since I told her that my feelings. I really really like her if she's not with Selena, I will court her for sure.