Chapter 16

Selena's POV

“Ready?” the director said. I'm currently shooting my new music- Bad Liar. My phone went crazy when I posted pictures with some lyrics of my new song asking for details or somehow mentions saying they are excited.

“Yeah I'm ready!” we started filming the song. A lot of change outfits. The song has four characters. The mother is me, the father is me, the girl which is their daughter is me, the teacher which is also me, Oh yeah I know it's weird.

I'll play all of that and like I said A Lot of change outfits. They are laughing when my character is the father because the clothes was so oversized for me. Which was I'm so annoyed.

I wrote that song, Bad Liar because I can't hide my feelings towards someone I love and I can't help but become too obvious with feelings for them. That is what I'm feeling when I'm with Y/n outside, I'm too obvious that I can't hide my feelings that I have towards Y/n that's why people and medias are always going crazy asking—

Are you and Y/n dating?

Hey! Selena are you dating the YouTuber?.

“Cut! Thank you so much that's perfect!” the director said. We all cheered and gave each other's high five.

I grabbed my phone on the table, receiving message from my girl. Yeah MY girl.

Hey babe! You coming home tonight?

4:54 pm

I'm coming home, I'll take you out for dinner, date to be specific. Get dress babe as in dress baby😏 I'll pick you up..l Miss u and love u babe 😘
seen 4:56 pm

Argh! Ok fine...miss u and love u too babe😘😘😘😘😘😘
✉ 4:58 pm

I off my phone and went to the dressing room and change my clothes.

“I want to go to Haus of Frappe!” I heard Theresa said. I chuckled at Theresa.

“What are you waiting for come on!” I said as I came out of the dressing room handing my clothes to my wardrobe stylist. I linked my arm to Theresa as we go out of the building. Well as usual a lot paparazzi are here waiting for me to come outside asking annoying questions and taking a lot pictures. Sometimes I'm wondering where do all the pictures going to?

“What can I do for you beautiful ladies?” Charles said. Well in his name tag say so.

“One dark forest chocolate and one peppermint mocha, both medium please?” Theresa answered.

He prepares two meduim cups, telling the girl our orders. He pulled out a sharpie asking, “Any name?”

“No thanks!” Theresa answered. He turned and looked at me asking the same question.

“Y/n and Y/IS (Your Initial Surname) on the peppermint mocha cup.” he smiled writing my girlfriend's name. Well he doesn't know about me and Y/n, does he?

“Can you add some heart, please?” I added. He smiled and pulled out again a sharpie and added a heart on it. What's wrong with him?

“Another payment for that.” he said. I pulled out my purse.

“No! I'm only joking!” he said.

“Well is that you're girlfriend?” I widened my eyes looking at him. How did he knows?

“No! She's just my bff!” I lied.