Chapter 17

Y/n's POV

“Hey guys! So here I am after weeks not uploading anything and. I GOT ONE THOUSAND NEW SUBSCRIBERS!” I squealed jumping.

“So for all people new here watching my videos, again I'm Y/n L/n!” I introduced myself and said somethings about myself like what I hate and like.

“Now!— I'm gonna do something new... Cooking! And I'm going to cook my favourite food adobo. It is a Filipino dish. How did I knew about this because of my friend from Philippines. I promise you adobo is so delicious!” after that I went to the kitchen holding my vlog camera and placed it where it can record all.

I started to cook the food and tell something I love from that country because I became a tourist there so I tried everything. Tell some facts about the adobo and facts about Philippines. That country is so beautiful you could try to come there when it's summer.

“So this is my adobo tada!” I said holding the plate.

“So I'm already done. If you want to try this dish the ingredients and the steps are on the description below,” I said pointing my finger down.

“If you like this give me a thumbs up, click subscribe and turn my notification on for you to see my my weekly vidoes.. Mahal na mahal ko kayo, salamat. Paalam!(I love you so much, thank you. Bye!) I waved to the camera before I stopped the recording. I went to the bedroom and get my laptop and went back to the kitchen. Since I haven't eat lunch and it is already past lunch I eat my adobo while editing my video.

I put translated the last part. I put all the bloopers after the video and I also put a background music which my girlfriend's new music Bad Liar.

After I edited my video I uploaded it in my channel. It took an hour before I finished editing. I didn't noticed the time. I grabbed my phone, my lips formed an 'O' 'cuz it's already 2:26 p.m. and clicked the twitter app. I tweeted,

@y/tw: Something new 💕💕💕

I stayed from where I am sitting scrolling my Instagram of course I did saw some updates-

Selena and Abel spotted together in restaurant somewhere in LA.

Gosh! Why did I followed these accounts! I off my phone and then I got up. I made my way to the bathroom and took a bath before heading to the closet and picked a crop-top and high wasted jeans. I blowed dry my hair. I put light make up, I brushed my hair and let it fell down on my back. I grabbed my car keys and my phone before heading out since I'm so bored.

I hoped in my sport car, Ferrari to be exact. Im'a girl, I know but is it bad when you're a girl having a Ferrari? Nope so shushhh.

I'm putting seatbelt on me when my phone went off. I didn't look at the name, I just answered it.

“Hey.” I asked softly..

Hey Y/n!’ I knew that voice and it's so cute. It was from Camila, yep Cabello.

“Hey Camila! Why did you call?”

‘Ahmmm— Lauren wants me to invite you to her birthday.’

Why am I stuttering? I heard her asked herself. I chuckled to the same Camila I've met.

“Still the same Cabello.” she let out a nervous laugh, “Of course I'd love to!” I bit my lip. I heard her smile.

Ahaha... Great! So I'll see you at six!

Hey Chancho! Is Y/n coming?!I heard Dinah shouted asking from the other line.