Got7 Reacts to You Kissing Them in Front of the Members

Notes: Hiiii! Can you do got7 reactions to their gf kissing them only to get lipstick on their face??? (Lol I've been doing this to my friend a lot, he hates it so I thought it'd be funny!) Thank you!! I changed it the tiniest bit so that you do it in front of their members! I hope that that's okay!!

1. Mark

     Mark wouldn't really care that you kissed him in front of his bandmates. He grew up with sisters, so he's probably used to this kind of thing happening. I don't think he would really care that much about the lipstick marks. He'd probably get up and eventually clean it off, he wouldn't get annoyed or anything. He might even find it a little cute that you are comfortable enough with him and his members to kiss him in front of them.
     "That was cute, Jagiya," Mark smiles at you and presses a kiss to your temple, wrapping his arm around your waist.   

2. Jaebum

     Jaebum would be a little blushy when you kiss him in front of his members. He would get super shy and would probably have to resist the urge to duck his head. It may take him a little while to realize that you had left a mark on his face. He would instantly be red against and he would have a hard time looking at his members.
     "Jagiya," Jaebum whines as he looks at you, his expression a tiny bit annoyed," You didn't tell me you left a mark on my face. The other members saw it."  

3. Jackson

     Jackson would probably jump up and run away if you kissed him in front of the other members. This is the kind of thing that can easily make Jackson flustered and unsure of how he should react. He would probably run into the bathroom and lock the door to hide in there. While he was in there, he would probably notice the mark and scrub it away, distracting himself from his shyness. Eventually, he would calm down enough to come back and sit next to you, pouting a little.
     "Jagiya, why would you do that in front of my members?" Jackson pouts, his bottom lip sticking out a little. His hoping his cuteness will make you feel bad so you won't do it again.  

4. Jinyoung

     Jinyoung would have absolutely no reaction whatsoever. He wouldn't want to encourage you to do it again so he just remains emotionless, but he's a little bit flustered on the inside. He would just wet a paper towel and clean the mark off of his face since this isn't the first time that you've tried to fluster him like this. He does it to you all the time so you started trying to get revenge.
     "Still not satisfied?" Jinyoung says nonchalantly, leaning closer to you so that his mouth is next to your ear," Your little plan doesn't seem to be working."  

5. Youngjae

     Youngjae, being the smol sunshine that he is, would become immediately flustered. His face would become bright red and he would have a hard time meeting anyone's eyes. He would be so flustered, that he wouldn't even think about the fact that you probably left a lipstick mark on his face. He probably wouldn't even notice the mark until that evening, which would make him flustered all over again.
     "Jagiya, everyone else could see us!" Youngjae whines, his expression flustered," You could have at least told me you left a mark on my face...."  

6. BamBam

      BamBam is a cocky little shit. He would be pretty happy that you kissed him in front of his members. He would pull you closer and have a cocky smile on his face, not necessarily realizing that there were lipstick marks on his face. Most likely, one of the other members would point it out and that's what would fluster him.
     "Really?" BamBam would frantically rub his face with his hand, his face a little red.  

7. Yugyeom

     Yugyeom wouldn't really care that you kisses him in front of his members. He might be a little red but he's not going to freak out like some of the other members *cough* Jackson *cough*. He would probably just wet a paper towel and clean off the mark, but he would want to make sure he didn't miss any of it.
     "Jagiya, didn't I get it all?" Yugyeom asks, turning his face toward you.  

A/N: Continuing on.