Got7 Reacts to You Having Insomnia Due to Stress

Request:  Hi love! If you're not too busy could you do got7 reaction to their s/o having insomnia due to stress and really having a hard time mentally with it? Thank you!

1. Mark

     Mark would notice the circles under your eyes were getting heavy and that you weren't next to him when he woke up. He would often find you on your computer doing work. When you lay down that night, he would pretend to fall asleep, waiting to see when you wake up. When you go to get out of bed, he would pull you back to him.

     "Jagiya, you need to rest. You're exhausted. What can I do to help you feel better?" Mark's voice is soft as he holds you close, his hand rubbing up and down your back soothingly.

2. Jaebum

     Jaebum would be extremely worried about you. He could see that you were struggling but he wasn't sure how to help you. When you got home that night, you find that he had ordered dinner. As you eat, he pulls something out of his pocket.

     "After dinner, we need to pack. We're gonna go on a little vacation," Jaebum holds up his hand before you can interrupt," I already talked to your boss. You're stressing yourself out too much and it's unhealthy."

3. Jackson

     Jackson would notice that you were beginning to look worn down. He would ask you to lay down, and he would start to give you a nice massage to help you relax and feel less stressed. His touch isn't too rough and is kind of soothing.

     "Jagi, you're way too stressed," Jackson moves your hair and presses a soft kiss to your shoulder," If you don't start feeling better, it's gonna stress me out too."

4. Jinyoung

     Jinyoung would want to talk it out with you. He would make you take the time to discuss what was stressing you out so much. He would cuddle you and try to think of the best way to help you.

     "Maybe you should take a break for a while and breathe. Lets just watch a movie and eat some junk food," Jinyoung suggests, pressing kisses along your jaw gently.

5. Youngjae

      Youngjae would start getting stressed just seeing how stressed you are. He would do his best to try to help you behind the scenes, leaving you snacks and drinks to find. That evening, when you lay down to sleep, he would hold you close.

     "Would you like me to sing for you, Jagiya?" He strokes your hair, pressing a kiss to your temple.

6. BamBam

     BamBam wouldn't know how to talk to you about what was happening. Any attempts he made to help you would be completely obvious so he decided to just come out with the big guns. He would leave nice clothes out on the bed with a note telling you to get dressed. When you asked him about it, he would just shrug.

     "We're gonna spend the night out because you haven't relaxed in a while," BamBam pulls you close, kissing the tip of your nose," Can't I just do something nice for my Jagiya when she's not feeling well?"

7. Yugyeom

     Yugyeom would ask for advice from his hyungs because he's not sure how to help you. He tends to dance when he's stressed since he's trying to exhaust himself. In the end, he sets up a spa weekend. He would hold you close that night, nuzzling your neck.

     "We both need to relax, Jagiya," He murmurs, stroking your hair," Please, just take a rest, baby. It hurts to see you this tired."

Notes: I hope that you guys that have been waiting for me to update are happy because I have quite a bit of stuff to add to this one. It keeps not wanting to let me update sometimes and so I'm just gonna see how far I can get.