Got7 Reacts to You Falling Down the Stairs

Note: You're their S/O. It occurs immediately after you fall.

1. Mark

  Mark would be instantly concerned. He wouldn't necessarily force you to rest, but anytime you mentioned needing to do something, he would take care of it for you. Since your shoulder is sore, he might gently rub your shoulders to relive some of the pain.
"Does that feel better?" Mark asks softly, pressing a gentle kiss to the side of your head.  

2. Jaebum

  Jaebum would force you to rest. He would be worried about you overworking yourself so he would prefer that you rest at home for the day, especially if you work a fast paced job. He would probably have to leave for his schedule, but he would check on you as ofter as he could and see if there was anything you wanted him to bring home.
"How are you doing Jagiya? I'm one my way home. Is there anything in particular you would like for dinner? We can have whatever you want," Jaebum's tone is soft and affectionate as he asks, eagerly waiting for your response.   

3. Jackson

  Jackson would put you on bed rest for the day. He would slowly start carrying a bunch of random things into the room that he thought you might need. Some things made sense, like a drink or some snacks, but then he started carrying in strange things he thought there was a small chance you might need. Eventually, there may not be much room for either of you to move around the room.
"Here you go, Jagi. Just in case you might need it," Jackson sets yet another object on the stack of things he's brought into your room.  

4. Jinyoung

  Jinyoung is another one that would make sure that you spend the day resting. He would make sure that you had everything you needed to make your rest comfortable and that you had food to eat. He would stock the fridge with drinks and snacks, making sure that you had nothing to worry about while you rested.
"Would you like something to drink, Jagiya? I'm already up so I don't mind getting your something," Jinyoung raises an eyebrow at you, waiting for your response.  

5. Youngjae (Smol Sunshine Child has the cutest answer! I couldn't resist!)

  Youngjae would be completely sweet about the whole situation, making sure to help you sit down and checking to make sure that you aren't hurt too badly. When you say that you're a little hurt, he would be extremely worried. He would want to check your injuries thoroughly, making sure that you're not seriously injured. Once he was sure that you were okay, he would give you a hug and a kiss.
"I'm glad you're okay, Jagiya. Please be more careful this time," Youngjae nuzzles your cheek, holding you close.   

6. BamBam

  BamBam would be the most unsure of what he is supposed to do. He would be terrified that you were seriously injured. He would rush to your side immediately help you up. If he found out that you were a bit hurt, it would worry him more. It might be more of a case of you calming him down then of him helping you since he tends to freak out easily. Once he's calmed down, he would feel bad. He would offer to give you a back massage, hoping to help ease some of your pain.
"Does that feel better, Jagi?" BamBam asks sweetly, hoping to earn your forgiveness.  

7. Yugyeom

   Yugyeom, being the large man child that he is, would pick you up and carry you to bed. He wouldn't force you to rest but he would definitely suggest it. He would be nervous that you fell because you were feeling dizzy and he wouldn't want you to over-stress yourself. He would offer to rest with you, watching movies and cuddling together.
"Do you like this movie, Jagiya? I haven't ever seen it before," Yugyeom asks, pressing a kiss to your temple.  

A/N: Side note, my bias is torn between BamBam and Mark, depending on the day of the week and my mood because I love them both so much!!