Got7 Reacts to You Having Trouble Making Eye Contact

Request: 00. hi! despite ur lack of knowledge on anxiety u write about it really well! can i request got7 chatting with a new good friend and noticing that she keeps looking at their lips and thinks she wants to kiss them but she actually just cant hold eye contact? 💖

1. Mark

I don't think that Mark would be bothered by it. If he realized that you were doing it, he wouldn't say anything. At some point, once you became closer friends, he would want to talk to you about it. As a friend, he would want to do everything in his power to make you comfortable.

2. Jb

Jb isn't necessarily bothered by the idea of you wanting to kiss him, but as the behavior persisted, he would probably realize that there was more to this than what he knew. He wouldn't be one to breach the topic, though, allowing you to decide when the best moment for you to tell him is.

3. Jackson

Jackson doesn't think much of it at first but as the behavior persists, he would probably say something about it, asking you about it. His curiosity tends to get the best of him. 

4. Jinyoung

Jinyoung would notice that you didn't meet his eyes as he is all about eye contact. It's difficult for some people to make eye contact so he wouldn't necessarily be bothered by your tell. 

5. Youngjae

Youngjae is very obviously uncomfortable, unsure of how to feel about this particular attention. He wouldn't say anything though. Hopefully, there will come a point when you can trust him to tell him about your anxieties and he can do his best to alleviate them. 

6. BamBam

To be honest, BamBam probably wouldn't think anything of it. Unless you say something about it, he really just wouldn't be bothered. 

7. Yugyeom

Yugyeom is a little uncomfortable but he tries not to overthink it. If you talk to him about it, he'll be very kind and understanding. 

A/N: Hey guys! What's up? It's a weird experience to be watching a show about a hospital while writing all of this. I hope you guys enjoy it.