Got7 Reacts to Asking You Out and Your Nerves Get the Best of You

Request: Hey Honey!! I want a reaction of got7 when they arefriends and they try to invite you to go out as more than friends, but yournerves just evade the initial question and change it to a casual outing offriends in which you would answer something like: "sure, let me go for mycoat, I have to go to the supermarket. " I hope you can do this.🙏 Much lovexU!❤️ XOXO._

1. Mark

Mark is the type to like simple dates in the first place so, he probably wouldn't think much of it. At the end of the evening, he would easily clarify that it was, in fact, a date though. 

2. Jb

Jaebum is the type to make sure the clarify that he's asking you on date. If you don't want to go, that's cool, but he would like a straight answer either way.

3. Jackson

Jackson is confused as fuck. He would pull his adorable, puppy dog eyes and pout, saying he wanted to go on an actual date with food and fun activities.

4. Jinyoung

Jinyoung would be the type to ease you, leaning forward and making sure to change the wording to a date. He's a little bit of a tease about it.

5. Youngjae

Youngjae would think you misunderstood him and just agree to go to the market with you. He would wait a while before bringing up the idea with you once again.

6. BamBam

BamBam is a little troublemaker. He would find someway to make it absolutely clear that no matter where you went, this is a date. 

7. Yugyeom

Yugyeom is a cocky little shit so he'll go to the market with you but he's totally treating it like a date. He'll hold your hand and all of that fun stuff. He makes it very obvious what his intentions are. 

A/N: I didn't realize how many Got7 requests I had XD. Sorry for spamming you guys.