Jinyoung Scenario: Gone (Possible Trigger Warning)

Request: Could you go a scenario with Got7's Jinyoung where you miscarry after you guys were trying to get pregnant? I love your tumblr btw!! 🧡🧡

     It had started off as a normal day. After trying for nearly two years, you had finally gotten pregnant, much to your husband's delight. You were nearly two months along when the unthinkable had happened.

     You had woken up in the early hours of the morning to a severe pain in your stomach. The pain worried, but it was the blood that caused you to panic. Everything after that was a blur. Everything until that one word. The one that changed everything. The word you hate. Gone.

     You felt like you were in a daze. You barely wanted to get out of bed, let alone talk to anyone. Jinyoung stayed by your side, looking after you attentively. He never fell or crumbled. It's like he wasn't affected at all. You weren't sure if that angered you or made you feel relieved. You made up your mind to confront him on one of your more angry days.

     "How are you not affected by this?" You felt... broken, lost even.

     "Not affected," Jinyoung's normally calm expression turns to genuine shock," You think I wasn't affected?"

     "You've been calm this whole time," You accuse. Part of you feels bad for confronting him like this, but you need to lash out, to feel something other then this suffocating pain.

     "What good does it do us if I lose it to? I would rather take care of you and help myself that way then wallow in my misery and make you feel worse. You already blame yourself too much," He doesn't touch you. He know that will set you off. He's always been attentive to your feelings and needs and right now, more then anything, it pissed you off.

     "Scream at me, yell at me. Be angry with me. Just... show me something that lets me know I'm not the only one who feels this way," Your voice becomes soft, a barely present whisper. Jinyoung's eyes widen and his expression falls.

     "You're not the only one who feels this way. It's just... easier to be strong for you then to let myself show weakness," You can't help but feel shocked when you see the tears forming in his eyes. Jinyoung rarely cries and seeing him like this shakes you to your very core. You swipe your thumb under his eyes, removing some of the moisture.

      "I... I just..." Jinyoung just shakes his head at you, pulling you into a crushing hug. Neither of you say anything. You both just let out all of your pent up emotions. Jinyoung's shoulders shake and you can feel your hair wetting with his tears. He was hurting much more then you had known and you felt bad for not noticing. It didn't relieve your pain, that would take more time, but you weren't shouldering it alone anymore and that was a start. 

A/N: It's some weird contradiction that I'm uploading all of this while I'm watching Criminal Minds but I enjoy it immensely. I haven't been the best at taking care of myself in this past week, but I'll try to do better.