Got7 Reacts to You Being Scared of a Bug/Mouse

Request: Could you do BTS and GOT7 reacting to you getting scared by a bug/mouse? Love the blog!

1. Mark

     Mark isn't phased in the least. He just kills the bug or chases off the mouse, not caring at all. He'll just sort of look at you after, raising an eyebrow at you as if to ask "What?".

2. Jaebum

      Jaebum is almost irritated. He just looks at you with a "Really?" look. He doesn't try to deal with them, but he ends up scaring them away anyway. He doesn't understand how you can be scared of something so small and harmless.

3. Jackson

     Jackson is flipping shit too. He's totally not going to fix the issue for you, instead acting like the 12 year old girl he secretly is. He would probably call in someone like Jinyoung or Jaebum to take care of the issue.

4. Jinyoung

     Jinyoung is completely done. He's got that 'bitch, really?' look on his face as he takes care of the issues. He doesn't understand how you could be freaking out over something that is literally doing nothing on the other side of the room. He just leaves the room again after dealing with it, done with the whole situation.

5. Youngjae

     Youngjae is completely unsure of your reaction. He'll quietly deal with the situation before going over to make sure you had calmed down. You mattered most at that point even if you were freaking out a bit. 

6. BamBam

     BamBam is probably taking pics to be honest. He's secretly freaking out a bit too but your reaction is much better. He loves you but you are scared of a little bug or mouse. 

7. Yugyeom

     Yugyeom is dying of laughter. He can't help but think that you're hilarious to be freaking out over a bug or a mouse. He'll fix the issue but don't think that he's not lording it over your head later. 

Notes: I really am super hyped for food tomorrow. I'm also going to be staying with my best friend tonight since I have family staying at my house.