Youngjae Scenario: He Accidentally Hurts You

Request: Hey I wanted to ask if you could write a got7 Youngjae scenario in which the girl is also in jyp and they are really good friends (and they love each other but they don't know) and one day Youngjae accidently hurts the girl and she's really sad and he confesses...? Please make it really fluffyyyyy Btw Im sorry for my bad english

     As a photographer for JYP, today is simultaneously a good day and a bad day. Photo shoots are always long and chaotic. Today, the photo shoot is for Got7. You're close with a few of the members, especially Youngjae and Yugyeom. Youngjae is easily your best friend.

     "Youngjae will be going first today," Your boss says as you help set up the equipment. You nod your head in understanding.

     Youngjae comes out looking his normal mix of cute and rude. After a few strong solo shots, they bring out a female model. This shocks you a little. They rarely have the guys pose with female models so you weren't expecting this. You tried your best to take pictures but something about it made you uncomfortable. Eventually, you just hand your camera off to someone else, avoiding Youngjae's eyes.

     "I don't feel well," You say softly, taking off for the bathroom. You stare at your face in the mirror, trying to figure out what bothered you so much," Why am I so bothered? It's not like he belongs to me or something. I don't want him to... do I?"

     The more you think about it, the more you begin to question yourself.You relationship with Youngjae had been changing lately. The two of you had begun acting less like friends and more like a couple. You hadn't even noticed the change and you were sure Youngjae hadn't either. How could you face him with this new knowledge. You didn't want to have any expectations for him when it would just crush you.

     "Are you okay?" A soft voice behind you startles you. The reflection behind you reveals Youngjae peeking his head through the door.

     "I'm okay," Your turn to offer Youngjae a soft smile," I think I just got a bit hot."

     Youngjae's concerned expression doesn't leave his face as he approaches you, completely ignoring the fact that this is the girl's restroom. His hand goes up to your forehead, sweeping your hair out of your face as he feels or a temperature. His touch is soft.

     "You don't feel warm. Have you been drinking enough water?" Youngjae's hand falls from your forehead, brushing your cheek.

     "I should be asking you that," You nudge his arm a little," You're the one that just finished a shoot."

     "I'm okay. I'm more worried about you," He says softly.

     "I feel completely fine now. There's no need for you to worry," You run a hand through your hair, unable to stop yourself from feeling a nervous flutter in your stomach.

     "Why did you really leave?" Youngjae's voice takes on a no nonsense tone," You're definitely not feeling sick."

     "I don't.... know," You answer honestly.

     "Did it make you uncomfortable to see me with the model?" Youngjae's honesty hits you straight in the heart.

     "Maybe?" You lean against the sink behind you, biting your lip," I know that I don't have a right to and that I shouldn't feel hurt by what was happening. It's nothing, honestly."

     "You have every right to be," Youngjae's tone shocks you as he traps you against the sink, his arms on either side of you.

     "No, I don't. We're not even dating," You avoid his eyes, you eyes focusing on the tiles over his shoulder.

     Youngjae doesn't say anything, instead just grabbing your chin and turning your head toward him. He kisses you, the kiss much stronger then you were expecting since Youngjae is usually very gentle. The two of you stay like that for a while, no words being exchanged. Maybe Youngjae was more observant then you gave him credit for. You would have to be sure not to underestimate him in the future.

Notes: I really hope dinner will be done eventually because I am starving. Also, I want it to be Thanksgiving already. School food sucks.