You Come in Crying Because of Your Contacts

Request: So their girlfriend (y/n) comes home after work with tears falling down there cheeks so they think she is crying but actually she just didn't found her contacts lenses earlier and her eyes just hurt? (Got7)

1. Mark
Mark is instantly concerned but not panicked. If it had been anything bad, you probably would have called him. He would be instantly relieved when you explain that it was just your contacts.

2. Jb
Jb is in a panic, wondering if something happened to you on the way home. He would be at your side asking a bunch of questions before you have a chance to explain. When you finally do explain, he would probably become shy for overreacting like that.

3. Jackson
Jackson is in an actual panic, wondering if he did something wrong or if something happened at work. He wouldn't know how to approach the topic though because he didn't want to make it worse.

4. Jinyoung
To be honest, this probably isn't the first time this happened so Jinyoung isn't worried. He would probably just look at you and sigh, rolling his eyes. He's a little bit of a drama queen but is also generally aware of your habits.

5. Youngjae
Youngjae is scared something bad happened. He would ask you about your day to see if he can figure out what happened. When it was normal, he would be confused and just ask you.

6. BamBam
BamBam is ready to call the hospital because he's convinced you've been hurt. He has no idea how to deal with this situation. He would end up asking you what happened so he knows what to tell the hospital.

7. Yugyeom
Yugyeom is confused, more than anything. It's not like you to cry so he would end up asking you what happened.

A/N: Please always remember to check out my profile! I have other books beside the Got7 one and you may see that I write for another group that you like! You don't have to but I do suggest it. Sometimes, people message me requests without specifying because they don't realize I write for multiple groups.