Mark Scenario: Water Part 2 *SMUT*

Request: Hi there!! Could I ask for a part 2 of the Water Mark Tuan smut ahhhaodnfjks it was so lovely and I'd love to see what Mark has in store for us...

&

    Omg! Ok part 2 

    Mark lays you gently on the bed, his body covering yours. You can feel how hard he is as he presses against you, his mouth consuming yours. Your arms wrap around his neck, pulling him closer to you. Your breathe leaves you in pants as his lips make their way down your neck, searching for your sweet spot. You gasp, your eyes closing and your head leaning to the side to give him more access.

You can feel him line up with your entrance and then he's in you, forcing a loud moan to escape you. Normally, Mark would wear a condom even though you had been together for over three years, but you're on birth control so you can afford to be careless sometimes. His pace starts of slow and sensual, pushing himself as far into you as he can with each thrust.

He soon grows impatient with this, though, and thrusts faster, his finger massaging your clit. Your back arches as he groans, his pleasure evident on his face. Your hips start to meet his as he lifts your legs over his shoulders. His tip grazes a spot in your that has you tightening around him, a strangled moan leaving you. He immediately starts thrusting faster, moans leaving him every few seconds as you start to spasm around him, your high approaching fast.

One particularly deep thrust sends you spiraling over the edge as you grow impossibly tight around him. His grip on your thighs tightens as he sprints toward his own high. You can't think straight, your body shivering under his. His expression is scrunched as he concentrates.

"Fuck," He gasps, finally cumming. He gradually stops thrusting, staying in you as he cuddles with you on bed. He likes do this sometimes because he feels more connected to you. He strokes your hair softly, his eyes closed.

"Well, we definitely have to take another shower," You chuckle, your own eyes drifting closed. He hums in response," Later though because I'm tired."