BamBam Scenario: You're Stressed About Christmas *SMUT*

Request: To the bambam Christmas fluff if you're comfortable with it maybe it turns into smut at that end??

     "Will you please sit down and relax or a little while?" Kunpimook begs, patting the spot next to him on the couch. His parents were coming to stay for Christmas and you were nervous. Although you and Bam have been dating for over three years, there had never been an opportunity for you to meet them.

     "I can't. I still have to finish the laundry and do the dishes..." Your words are quickly interrupted sweeps off of your feet, literally, and carries you to your room. He locks the door and places you on the bed," Take your shirt off."

     "What?" Your eyes widen in shock. He rolls his eyes.

     "Just trust me. I'm going to help you relax," The look in his eyes convinces you to do as he says.

     He gently lays you on your stomach and moves your bra straps aside, his fingers beginning to work on your tense shoulders. You can't help but let out a small moan, not realizing exactly how tense you had become. His hands move to your back as he begins pressing small kisses along your shoulders. Your eyes flutter closed, enjoying the warmth he's providing you. He turns you over and presses his lips firmly to yours. Your arms go around his shoulders, pulling him closer to you.

     "This doesn't really feel like a massage," You say breathlessly as he leaves a hickey on his favorite spot on your collarbone. He always ends up leaving a hickey there.

     "It's just a different type of massage," His tone is mischievous as he quickly rids you of your bra. His mouth closes around one nipple as his fingers massage the other. He uses his teeth to pull your nipple, causing you to gasp.

     He kisses his way down to the waist of your jeans, his hands gliding down your legs as he removes the rest of your clothing. He pushes your legs apart, not rough but clearly in a hurry. His nose scrapes down your inner thigh, slowly making his way to where you truly want him to be. You can't help making a whining sound at his slow approach and tangle a hand in his hair to try to urge him forward. He just chuckles and presses his tongue to your clit. You moan, your fingers in his hair tightening. His tongue massages your clit as you begin to spiral, your head clouding. All you can do is make satisfied noises, which makes him grin against you.

     "You sound happy, baby. But I know something that will make you happier," Before you can say anything, two of his fingers slide into you, causing you to clench around him. He moves them in and out easily," You feel ready, Jagi. Are you ready?"

     All you can do is nod your head, but that's all he needs. He's out of his clothes and in a condom faster then you can blink. He teases you a little, rubbing his tip between your folds, causing you to whine. He kisses you deeply, sliding in quickly. He always seems to be impatient, setting a fast speed and keeping to it.

     "I love you so much," Kunpimook moans in your ear before burying his face in your neck. You meet his every thrust before his hands wrap around your hips, pinning you in place. He slams into you, nearly causing you to scream. You bite your tongue, your eyes clenched closed," That's the sound I'm looking for."

     He always seems to self satisfied when the two of you have sex. He becomes cocky and you can't say you mind it because the way he talks only turns you on more.

     "Right there, Bamie. Please, please, please," You pant, nearly shaking with how close you are," I'm so close, baby."

     If possible, it feels like he's going even faster. He hits your spot every time and it sends you spiraling over the edge in no time. He falls over his ledge not long after you, pulling out. He throws out the condom and then cuddles you in bed.

     "See? Now you're all relaxed," Kunpimook teases, holding you close. He's always a big cuddler after sex.

     "I don't know if this is relaxed or just worn out," You tease, stifling a yawn, your eyes fluttering closed.

     "Seriously, though. Don't worry about it. My parents will love you just as much as I love you. This will be our best Christmas ever and it will lead to many more wonderful Christmases," Kunpimook says reassuringly," Also, a lot more of this but that's not what's important right now."

A/N: This ending feels like a very BamBam ending.....