Got7 Reacts to You Being Best Friends and Fans Start Rumors

Request: Okay, so could you do something where you're really close/best friends with GOT7 and fans start rumours that you're dating a member

1. Mark

I feel like Mark would be the least affected. He would ask the company to handle it if it became an issue but he would otherwise ignore it.

2. Jb

Jaebum would find some way to squash the rumors fast. He has always felt that rumors like that are obnoxious.

3. Jackson

Jackson is shocked. He didn't think the two of you acted in a manner that warranted these kinds of rumors. They make him uncomfortable.

4. Jinyoung

Jinyoung tries to remain unfazed but it annoys him. He won't let it changed his relationship with you and tries not to overthink the way you two act in public.

5. Youngjae

Youngjae doesn't know how to deal with this situation. He's someone else who would let the company handle the issue, feeling completely overwhelmed.

6. BamBam

BamBam just doesn't care. He wouldn't confirm or deny. He would let the chips fall where they may unless they start harassing you, then he'll end them.

7. Yugyeom

Honestly, Yugyeom is shook. He doesn't even begin to know how to deal with this but he would probably turn to one of his Hyungs, either Mark or Jb, for advice on how to handle this. He would probably follow their advice, trusting their opinions.

A/N: Hey guys! It's been a little while. J and I are hoping to see Got7 in Houston this summer and I encourage you guys to let me know if any of you are going! It'd be super cool to meet some of you!