Got7 Reacts to You Not Liking to Hang Out All the Time but You Cuddle Sometimes

Request: Maybe BTS and/or Got7 react to their S/O not being the type to constantly want to hang out and text or talk but is sometimes super cuddly

1. Mark

Mark is someone who could work with this kind of relationship. He doesn't mind people who need a lot of attention or people who are very low maintenance. Loves the cuddles. 

2. Jb

This kind of relationship works well for Jb. He is someone who really needs his alone time so the fact that you're very low maintenance works well with his lifestyle. He doesn't mind cuddling with you, especially if you're just enjoying a lazy day at home. 

3. Jackson

Jackson will struggle with this kind of relationship. With his relationship with his parents as an example, he really prefers having the people he cares about close by. He might struggle some with the distance. Loves to cuddle. 

4. Jinyoung

This is the ideal relationship for Jinyoung. He is the lowest maintenance member of Got7. He is almost the exact same way. He really prefers a lot of alone time. He's not really that keen on cuddling but he'll do it if it makes you happy.

5. Youngjae

Sunshine might struggle some with this as well. He is someone who can be on on the introverted side so it doesn't necessarily bother him but he does need to socialize more often than JB or Jinyoung. Happy with the cuddles. 

6. BamBam

BamBam is on the fence for me. He is either okay with the alone time or he struggles with it. I feel like his reaction will largely depend on his mood. All for the cuddles though.

7. Junkook

Yugyeom is the type to just show up at your house randomly. He has weird times where he just wants to go do something (like bowling) because he's bored and wants to hang out with you. A very intense cuddler.

A/N: I'm finally back to writing! I bought a new laptop so I can post all of the things I've had written for weeks but didn't want to type out on my tiny iPad keyboard.