Got7 Reacts to You Not Talking Because You Stutter

Request: would like to request a reaction with GOT7 where you're meeting them for the first time but you don't really talk to them because you have a stutter.... but the members sees it as you don't like them because you didn't really talk. But then they find out from another member that you have a stutter and it makes you nervous to talk to new people, but then hearing that you have a stutter makes them want to get to know you."

1. Mark

     Mark is a generally calming person. He would use that as an opportunity to put you at ease. He would be a constant, calming presence that works to make you feel more comfortable around him. He would hope that you have an easier time talking to him.

2. Jb

     Jb isn't sure how to make you feel comfortable. It's not a habit of his. He's a very commanding person who has to take care of his members. He would do his best to put you at ease, but he struggles. His struggles make him more relatable though, so you might find it endearing. 

3. Jackson

     Jackson might not notice you didn't talk much at first. This is partially because he is literally always talking. He would be straight forward with his fascination, questioning you constantly and hoping you will answer. He might be a bit overwhelming. 

4. Jinyoung

     Jinyoung is probably one of the easiest to feel at ease around. Even though he's someone who can be on the savage side, he will do his best to make you feel at ease and make it easier to approach him and eventually, talk to him. He won't ever let you think it makes him think any less of you, because it doesn't.

5. Youngjae

     Youngjae is very confused. He isn't sure why you would think that it would ever bother him. He's a generally open person and does his best to be a calm and listening ear for everyone. 

6. BamBam

     BamBam is another over talkative person who might not notice at first. When someone tells him why you were so quiet, he would go out of his way to talk to you almost constantly. Eventually, he would become a constant fixture.

7. Yugyeom

     Yugyeom isn't always the most talkative but he's definitely a troublemaker. He would basically find some way to make it impossible for you not to talk to him. That's how he works. He's a weird human like that. He would have a more quiet curiosity. 

A/N: This is it for tonight. I am now super tired. I'm gonna go sleep and eat cookies... also sleep....