Got7 Reacts to You Teasing Them in Public *SMUT*

Request: Got7 reaction to you being a brat and teasing them in public not caring about who's around or who could see

1. Mark
Mark is definitely affected but he can also act like a brat on occasion. If you start it, he will finish it. He has no problem teasing you back.

2. Jb
Jb will hold strong. He'll try his very best to remain unaffected. That being said, you're definitely going to be in trouble when you get home.

3. Jackson
Jackson is flipping shit. He's the most unsubtle member when it comes to this kind of a thing. He's a very vocal person and he would put a stop to it in a instant. He's also going to be taking care of you when you get home.

4. Jinyoung
Jinyoung is usually a super chill guy and he would have no reaction. He's almost challenging you to see if you can make him have a reaction. He'd probably end up winning because he would start returning the favor at some point.

5. Youngjae
Youngjae is super uncomfortable. He's definitely someone that is not comfortable with public play and he doesn't know how to react. He would stop you and try his best to let you know that he's really not okay with this.

6. BamBam
BamBam is a cheeky little bitch. He's probably messed with you just as much as you've messed with him. It has become a game in your relationship.

7. Yugyeom
Yugyeom is flustered. He wouldn't know how to deal with it and he's also someone who can be quite vocal. He would probably exact revenge when he gets home.

A/N: Well, they forgot the chicken and had to go back to get it 😂😂. That being said, I'm excited and just trying to stay out of the way. I'm a semi decent cook but I have no knowledge on the food from either culture and don't pretend to.