Jb Scenario: New Year's Eve

Request: Hiiii... I'm backkk...!!! And I have a one shot request with GOT7 JB... Where him and his s/o have an awesome day celebrating Christmas, and then they get ready to celebrate the New Year, and they share their very first kiss(ahhhh 🙈😍... Sooo fluffyyyy)....😘😘😘 Thankkkkk uuuuuuu...❤❤🌹🌹

     The short span of time between Christmas and New Year's Eve has always felt like a little bit of a reprieve to you, but this year was the exception. BamBam and Jackson decided that they wanted to throw a New Year's Eve party and are forcing to Jinyoung to attend. Jinyoung, being the spiteful human that he is, is forcing everyone else to attend since he has to go. It's a smart move on their part because it guarantees that rest of the members will attend, but you couldn't help being annoyed with them. You and Jaebum were not party people and neither of you were particularly enthusiastic about this party.

     "Do we really have to go to this party tomorrow?" You knew it was useless to ask. You were the leader's girlfriend so there was no way that you could miss. The two of you were enjoying a quiet evening before the chaos sure to ensue tomorrow. You were curled up next to Jaebum on the couch with a book while he mindlessly flipped through the television channels, trying to find something to watch. He wasn't having much luck so far.

     "Do you really want to bring the wrath of Jinyoung on us both?" Jaebum teases, raising his eyebrows at you. You just let out a sigh.

     "I don't mind spending time with the guys, but I would much rather spend a quiet evening here with you then go to some stupid party," You mutter, tucking your cold feet under Jaebum's thigh.

     "Well, what if we just have our own quiet evening tonight and pretend that the party isn't happening tomorrow? Let's just do something fun with just us two?" He suggests, sitting down the remote. You pretend to think about it, but you know that you're already on board with the whole idea.

     You work on making a simple dinner while Jaebum sets up his game system and grabs a few movies for the two of you to choose from. You quickly plate your simple meal and carry it over to the small palate that he made on the floor. The two of you eat while watching a movie before diving into some two player games. Jaebum had a mile wide competitive streak and he was not happy about the fact that he was losing. After you had won yet another round, he was done.

     "It's not fair," Jaebum pouts like a child, hoping to convince to feel bad for continuously winning. You didn't.

     "It's not my fault I'm better then you," You grin at him, continuing to tease him.

     "You're lucky you're cute," He looks downcast, but then he lifts up a pillow and quickly smacks you with it, catching you off guard. It soon becomes an all-out brawl ending with Jaebum tackling you into a pile of pillows. Your eyes widen in surprise as Jaebum leans down, quickly pecking you on the lips, causing you to blush. You couldn't help feeling surprised and a little bit lighter at the small kiss. 

A/N: I'm really tired, surprisingly, considering I didn't go to most of my classes today.