Got7 Jackson Scenario: Game Time

Request: Is it ok if I request a Jackson scenario from Got7? And for the plot you can kill me with either fluff or smut I'm giving you creative freedom with this

"Jagi! Are you ready yet?" Jackson whines. You roll your eyes and quickly run your brush through your hair before leaving your room. Jackson has never been what one might call patient.

"I'm ready to go now," You give him a quick kiss before you grab your purse. The two of you had decided to go to an arcade for your date today. Jackson loves games and you weren't much better.

When you arrive at the arcade, you're surprised to see that it's empty. You quickly realize that Jackson probably rented it out to avoid being recognized. Once you both have your quarters, the two of you pick your first game.

"Can we do this one?" You ask, batting your eyelashes. You were pointing to a two player first person shooter game.

"Do we have to?" Jackson pouts.

"Please?" You pull on his arm," It's one of my favorites."

Jackson sighs and gives in, picking up the other gun nad putting in his quarters. You couldn't help but laugh because Jackson screamed every time someone shot at him. YOu were doing really well but Jackson nearly died a few times. Once you finished the mission, you moved on to a racing game.

Jackson beats you easily, you weren't surprised, and wanted to race again. The two of you slowly make your way around the arcade, playing every game you encounter. You annihilated him at skeeball and you were both equally horrible at Dance Dance Revolution. The basketball shooting game didn't end in your favor.

"Just one more, okay? Then we have to go eat. I'm starving," You grab the air hockey paddle from his hand. He grins.

"Loser pays for dinner," Jackson declares as he inserts the quarters. You can't help but roll your eyes at him.

"Yeah right. You'll pay either way and you know it. You always feel guilty if I pay," You remind him, grabbing the peck and hitting it toward him. The first point goes to you.

"Fair point. It's not my fault I feel guilty," Jackson sticks his tongue out at you.

"Well, it is but you know..." You tease. Jackson scores the next point.

You go back and forth a lot but there's only one point left to score in the match in order to decide the victor. You're both going back and forth a lot, neither of you giving up. All of a sudden, Jackson removes his paddle from the table and the puck goes in.

"Yay! You won!" Jackson rushes you and hugs you tightly, planting kisses all over your face.

"You let me win," You accuse.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," He grabs your hand," Lets get dinner."

"You're such a dork," You sigh and squeeze his hand. It's hard not to love him.

A/N: I love this scenario so freaking much! It's super cute and I had so much fun writing it. This scenario is basically what I would be on this kind of date. I'm a super hyped gamer with a love for arcade games and this kind of date would make me super happy. I'm simplistic girl, just take me to an arcade and let me play skeeball and I'm content.