BamBam Scenario: Anxiety

Request: Hi-Hello!😂 So... | "You always duck away when you smile." fluff/angst Bambam GOT7. Can you do it? Thanks!😙

Self confidence is a fickle thing. It's easy to fake and even easier too break. Yours had been thoroughly shattered a long time ago. For the most part, you could fake it, but you can't look up when you smile. Something about the comments you get on your smile makes you uncomfortable and you've gotten to a point that you continue to look down to avoid it being seen.

"Y/N! Y/N! We've been looking everywhere for you!" BamBam bounces up to you, a big smile on his face.

"Sorry. I wandered away," You quickly duck your head, hiding the smile that always manages to sneak onto your face around BamBam. The two of you had grown close over the past few years and you found yourself finding a lot of comfort around BamBam. He always managed to make you feel like you were floating.

"You always duck away when you smile," His finger tips your chin up, a smile tugging at the corner of his lips.

"Habit," You say softly, you eyes flitting around.

"Well, it's one I'll have to break because your smile is pretty," He taps the end of your nose, causing you to roll your eyes at him. You can feel the blush spreading across your cheeks as you try to hold in your smile. It manages to break through and BamBam smiles in return," There. Not so hard."

"If you don't stop right now, I'm going to vomit all over the floor of this mall," Jinyoung rolls his eyes, his arms crossed," We're supposed to meet up with everyone else at the food court."

"Fine, fine. Another time then," BamBam links his arm with yours, dragging you behind a less than enthusiastic Jinyoung.

A/N: I'm super stuffed up and I keep sneezing.... man, I hate allergies. Luckily, I don't have anywhere to be until this evening. I was supposed to rehearse my radio drama with my teammates but we didn't. Instead, I sat with my Malaysian friend and hung out with her during lunch. It was fun.