Jinyoung Scenario: Friends With Benefit *SMUT*

Request: hello can i ask for a smut like friends with benefits w got7 Yugyeom and a reader being a noona?! and if a could ask for more maybe the same but w Jinyoung and a noona?! or maybe both w the same noona?! OMG. thank you.

You let out a sigh, trying to forget your frustration. Work had been hell today and you were still trying rid yourself of that building annoyance. You had started working at JYP nearly two years ago and you loved your job. You were a member of the camera staff and got to work with your friends on a nearly daily basis. Got7 was a group of sweethearts and they took good care of you when you first moved here. That's how you first met Jinyoung.

Part of the reason that you were frustrated today was that Jinyoung had been under fire today. He had been... distracted today, to say the least. He didn't have his head in the dance and we had to re-shoot the dance practice a couple of times before he got it right. You weren't quite sure what was going through his head today. He was one of the members you spent the most time with. This is partially due to the strange nature of your relationship... For the past five months, you and Jinyoung had been sleeping together. You weren't in a relationship or anything, but you were there when he needed you to be so it was close enough.

To destress, you decided to turn on your favorite tv show and lounge on the couch with some snacks. You settle in with your favorite drink, only slightly alcoholic, and start the first episode. You fell asleep somewhere around episode five or six. You wake up a couple of hours later, surrounded by darkness. You yawn and stretch, picking yourself up off the couch and heading to your room. Suddenly, you felt yourself pressed against the wall and a pair of lips press to yours. You struggle to push him off.

"Just me, baby," Jinyoung's breathe warms your ear, sending a shiver down your spine. His lips move back to yours, kissing you fiercely. He wastes no time shoving his tongue in your mouth, battling with your own tongue. His hands close around your hips as he closes the little distance between your bodies. His hips press tightly against yours, causing you to gasp.

Jinyoung takes your hand, pulling you to your room and rids you both of your clothes. His patience obviously running at the moment. He's usually a much slower paced guy when it comes to sex. He lays you on the bed and lays on top of you, settling between your legs. His fingers trail down your sides, teasing you as his mouth dominates yours once again. A surprising touch at your entrance causes you to gasp, disconnecting your mouths as you pant. His mouth trails down your chest, his tongue pressing to your nipple as his mouth closes around it.

His finger presses to your clit, massaging it as he sucks harshly on your nipple. You stifle a particularly loud moan and reach your hand down to close it around his tip. You massage it with your hand, matching his pace. If he slows down, so do you, causing him to keep up a much quicker pace. His mouth releases your nipple as he pants, a groan escaping from his throat. His finger leaves your clit, easily sliding into your entrance. He adds a few more, pumping them inside of you a few times.

Your breathing quickens, a knot beginning to build in your stomach. He removes them, causing you to whine. He grabs a condom from your nightstand and slides it on, with your help. He lines up with your entrance and slides in easily, causing you to moan again. His pace starts off fast, his impatience obvious. You can feel yourself trembling as you meet his thrusts. His hands close around your hips again, helping you match his thrusts.

That knot in your stomach is building quickly, making you feel as if you're going insane. The knot was becoming so tight that it was becoming uncomfortable. A whining sound escapes your throat, despite your best intentions. You could feel that Jinyoung was getting close too. He frantically rubs your clit, trying to push you over the edge. It works and you can feel yourself spiraling as you release around him. A few more thrusts and he releases as well, an especially loud groan leaving his throat. Both of you clean up and he presses a kiss to your forehead as he gathers his clothes, getting dressed.

"I have to go but I'll see you at work in the morning," Jinyoung throws a smile over his shoulder, leaving your apartment as you curl up in your bed and finally let yourself go back to sleep. Now is not the time to fall in love but you sure as hell could try when it comes to someone like Jinyoung. Just... not right now. 

A/N: I'm supposed to be going to a wedding on Monday but I'm not sure how it's going to go yet. I have no way there at the moment so I might not be going at all? I guess I'll figure it out when I get there.