Jackson Scenario: Distraction:

Request: youve kissed me like fifty times today" and "dont look away from me" with jackson wang?💖please and thank you 🙏🏽

"Jagi," Jackson whines cutely, his bottom lip sticking out cutely. You sigh and lean forward to give him a quick kiss.

"That's the last one. No more. I have to finish this," The two of you are curled up on the couch as you work on a project for work. Jackson has been very touchy today, trying to capture your attention for hours.

"But baby," You don't have to look to know that he's pouting again," You've kissed me like fifty times today."

"Exactly," Your eyes flick up to him," This project needs to be finished in the next few days."

Your eyes flick back down to the papers in front of you, trying to make sure you understand exactly what your boss is asking of you. The next thing you know, your back is pressed against the couch and the papers are removed from your hands. Jackson's lips press to yours, quickly clouding your mind and removing the project from your thoughts. When he finally pulls away, you're breathless.

"Don't look away from me," He says softly, his fingers stroking your cheek with the gentlest of touches.

"Maybe I could take a break," You smile up at him and watch a grin spread across his face.

"Good," His lips descend to yours once again, your fingers knotting in the back of his shirt," I love you."

A/N: This is another short but I still think it's cute. I hope you guys like it. Idk, I'm not feeling super confident in my writing right now so I hope this is okay.