Got7 Reacts to You Falling Asleep on His Lap

500 Follower Reaction: You fall asleep on their lap.

1. Mark

     Mark would become very fluffy. He would be careful not to more too much so as not to disturb you. If he had to go do something, he would pick you up and tuck you into bed.. Otherwise, he would just scroll through his phone or turn on Netflix.

2. Jaebum

     Jaebum would find it adorable. He would try to stay like that for as long as possible, just letting you rest. He would softly stroke your hair and brush his knuckles over your cheek. He would let you wake up on your own, not wanting to wake you up.

3. Jackson

     Jackson is probably one of the worst. He's a mover so he would do his best to slide out from under you. There's a fifty percent chance of this waking you up. He will probably take pictures of you once he escapes because he thinks you look adorable.

4. Jinyoung

     Jinyoung is another one that would just stay still and let you sleep. He'll just sit there with a book and read with some low music or a movie in the background. He will check on you every once in a while, but he doesn't really mind being your pillow. He might brush a kiss across your forehead every once in a while just to silently remind you that he's still there.

5. Youngjae

     Youngjae can't help but become super shy. He adores you and he's happy that you trust him enough to fall asleep like that. He'll try to remain as still as possible but he'll definitely be stroking your hair and pressing small kisses to your face. He can't help but show his adoration in small ways while you're asleep.

6. BamBam

     BamBam is another one that would be super problematic. He's not going to be able to sit still for that long. He'll try but he'll probably get antsy after a while, annoying you a bit or accidentally waking you up while he tries to make himself more comfortable. 

7. Yugyeom

     Yugyeom is over the moon. He can't help but think you look adorable. He's another one that's taking pictures and he 's constantly smiling. He'll stay there as long as you need in order to let you rest. He doesn't mind at all. He can't help but giggle every once in a while and duck his head.

Notes: I kind of wish the blood wasn't garishly pink though.