Chapter 1🍂

•SHAWNS POV•
I was sitting on my phone when I looked up and noticed and beautiful girl sitting on the other table.
She had shiny brown hair that flowed to her waist and she had a glow about the way she smiled as she spoke to her friend. I looked back at my phone screen and smiled to myself but I couldn't help keep looking up at her. It stayed like that for a while until when I looked up at her she was already looking. I smiled at her and she smiled back, she looked even more pretty when she smiled at me.
"Hey" Ellie said as she sat down next to me.
"Hey" I replied.
I kept looking at the other girl and she kept looking at me.
"Whatcha looking at?" Ellie asked as she looked in my direction.
"Ohhh, shes pretty" Ellie said.
"Wait What?" I said looking at Ellie for the first time today.
"You like her don't you?" She asked.
"I've just seen her, I haven't even spoken to her" I said.
"Well then you should" Ellie said.
"What just go up to her?" I asked.
"Well go and order me a drink and see if she does anything" Ellie said handing me money.
"I'll buy it for you" I said hanging back her money smiling.
"Thank you" I said with a smug smile.
Me and Ellie have known each other since we were five years old and now we're 18, it's crazy that we're still friends, best friends.
-
-
-
Ahhh this is my first chapter!!! I rlly hope you liked it!