Chapter 35🍂

*IF YOU ARE YOUNG OR DON'T LIKE SEX THEN DON'T READ THIS CHAPTER.. HOLY SHIT THIS IS GONNA BE SO AWKWARD TO WRITE... DRINK HOLY WATER BEFORE*
Shawn looked surprised.
"Do you want me to stop? Do you want to do this?" He asked.
"Yeah of course!" I said.
"I'll be gentle" he said. I nodded and took a deep breath.  He entered me and surprisingly it didn't hurt at all it felt a little tight but that's all. Shawn didn't move for a dew seconds but then he started to move at a slow but gentle pace. Soon I started to feel pleasure and he started to go quicker at a faster pace making my body feel weak. Shawn's breath was heavy as he breathed on my neck. A slight moan left my lips, I couldn't control myself he made me feel amazing. He then started to slow down but he didn't become sloppy. He then picked his pace up again, wow he was amazing. A small moan came out of his mouth, damn that was hot. I opened my eyes and saw that Shawn's were shut, He was obviously concentrating on what he was doing. He was doing a great job. Soon after I felt his movements becoming sloppy and slower and I came and so did he. Shawn laid on me for a moment and our rooms were full of our heavy breaths. Wow that just happened, now what?.
-
-
HOLY SHIT THAT WAS PROBABLY SO BAD SORRY, IMMA GO AN DIVE IN HOLY WATER AND CLEAN MY BODY. Too be fair I was listening to earned it x dangerous woman. Great mashup