Chapter 2🍂

I got up and walked over to order a drink when I got there the girl looking at me got up and came over.
"Hey" She said looking at the menu still.
"Hey" I replied.
"I saw you looking at me" she said.
"I saw you too" I replied. I looked over as she smiled to herself.
"What's your name?" She asked.
"Shawn, yours?" I asked.
"Tessa" she replied.
I looked at her and noticed that she didn't have any money in her hands or even a purse.
"Are you ordering something?" I asked.
"No, I just wanted to give you something that I thought you should have" she said handing me a piece of paper and then she walked away and sat back down at her table with her friend. I opened the folded up piece of paper and it had her number on it with her name. I smiled as I sat back down again. "So what did she say?" Ellie asked. "Well she's called Tessa and she gave me her number" I said still looking at her number. I kept looking at the piece of paper. "Shawn" Ellie said loudly that I looked up. "What?" I asked. "My drink?" She asked. "Oh shit sorry I forgot" I said. Ellie rolled her eyes as I handed her the money and she walked off to buy her drink. I got my phone out and added her number.
Tessa💕.
"Well now that you potentially have a girlfriend can we go for a walk in this beautiful Halloween weather?" Ellie asked.
"Yeah sure" I said as we got up and left.