Chapter 37🍂

I didn't sleep that night I just sat downstairs I had too many thoughts controlling my mind.
"Hey" Ellie said as she came downstairs. "You been up all night?" She asked. "No I've just been up for a bit" I lied. She awkwardly smiled. There was an awkward silence between us, there's never an awkward silence between us. "Look we should talk" I said, I couldn't take it anymore. "Look I don't want to talk about it" she snapped.
"But."
"Shawn I don't want too, it was a mistake" she said. "A big mistake" she mumbled not expecting me to hear.
"Please" She said. We looked at each other and then I got up got my guitar and left.
•ELLIES POV•
I rubbed my eyes as I leaned on the table. I can't believe this. I decided to call Lotta to see if she could come round, Thank god she said yes. She came round and I explain everything to her.
"Was it big?" She asked smirking.
"Seriously? That's your question?" I asked. "What? I'm curious" she said smiling. "That's not important, what is, is that me and Shawn had sex last night! And the worst part is he's my best friend and has been since we were four!" I yelled.
"Sorry" Lotta said. "No I'm sorry I shouldn't of snapped" I said. "It's okay" She said. "So what are you and Shawn doing now?" Lotta asked. "Avoiding each other" I said. "Seriously?!" Lotta said sounding annoyed.
"Yeah, well he wanted to talk but I kicked him out" I said. Damn that sounds so stupid. "You should of! Ellie you need to talk to him" Lotta said. "I know I know, I just feel embarrassed" I said looking at the floor. We sat in silence for a few moments but then my phone went of.
GEOFF: hey! Me, Shawn and Brian are going on a camping trip tomorrow, you in? .