Chapter 28🍂

Me and Ellie looked round at the animals they had on sale.
"That dog is so cute!" She said running over to it. I couldn't help it but I kept sneezing.
"Shawn are you alright?" She asked as she petted the dog.
"Shit Shawn I'm sorry I forgot that you're allergic!" She said jumping up. "No it's fine, you want to be here, it's fine" I said smiling.
"Shawn no, I'll come back another time and look at that puppy another time" She said looking back at the puppy.
"You want a dog uh?" I asked.
"Yeah, I really want too but I don't think my parents would let me" She said tucking her hair behind her ear.
"So you broke up with Tessa?" Ellie asked a little while later.
"Um yeah" I replied awkwardly.
"Why?" She asked.
"She, well I just didn't like her she was a bitch and her friends they made you like-."
"You broke up with her because of me?" She asked.
"Wha- no well her friends got you on drugs and i didn't want to be friends with them again" I said. Ellie took a deep breath. "Thanks" she replied.
"Then why are you still with Jake" I said before I thought about it.
"Because I am" She said.
"But-."
"Shawn I don't want to get into it" she said. "Besides can't we just be how we were before no girls or guys just us goofing around" she said holding my hands. I slowly smiled and so did she.
"C'mon lets do something, like go to the forests we used to go to" she said.
"C'mon then" I said as we decided to walk there, hand in hand.