Chapter 25🍂

Me and Ellie started holding hands as we sat in my room in silence just taking in each other's presence.
"Seriously Shawn thank you, you saved me life" she said looking at me in the eyes and looked at her eyes.
"So what have you been doing, while I've been away?" She asked.
"Nothing really" I replied.
"And Tessa?" She asked.
"We've broken up, I didn't like her or her friends" I said breaking the eye contact.
"Thank god! I hated her" Ellie said smiling.
"So what's up with you and Jake?" I asked.
"Well we've been in touch" she said.
"And?" I asked.
"He's just been asking me how I've been" She said.
"So are you guys dating?" I asked.
Ellie didn't reply she just took a deep breath.
"I don't know" she said.
"Do you want to tell me something?" I asked.
"No, no" she said.
"Well it's just good to have you back" I said hugging her.
"Anyway I only popped round to say hi but we should meet up tomorrow, I'll text you" She said standing up. "What? You just got here" I said standing up.
"I know Shawn, but I need to go" she said. And then she left, I really wanted to kiss her. Shut up Shawn she's your best friend, you can't date her.
•ELLIES POV• I left Shawn's house and I really didn't want too but I can't be late for him... i really wanted to kiss him, he looked amazing. Shut up Ellie you can't, he's your best friend.