Chapter 20🍂

I got up and I left my house and I walked to Ellies. I knocked on her door and no one answered for a bit until he finally came down stairs.
"Shawn!" She diss happily as she let me in.
"Where are your parents?" I asked.
"They went away on a business trip thing, like usual" she said.
"Are you alright?" I asked. "You seem really happy and full of energy" I said.
"I just need to go a toilet" she said and then she left, like she didn't even hear me.
I was alone in her room and I decided to look around and I kept looking, I didn't know what I was looking for but I knew there was something here.
And that's when I stumbled across what looked to be drugs.
"Shawn?" She said and I quickly turned around.
"Why are you going through my stuff?" She asked.
"I think the more important question is why are you on drugs? Why are you taking cocaine?!" I asked.
"You want to know why?" She asked.
I nodded.
"Because it helps, Because I feel amazing, because I feel like I can do anything BECAUSE IT HELPS ME NOT TO THINK ABOUT HOW WORTHLESS I AM!" She yelled.
"Worthless? You're not worthless" I said.
"Really? Because our friendship is amazing" she said.
I didn't know what to do. So I quickly ran outside and locked her in and I had the drugs in my pocket.
"Shawn!" She yelled as she banged on the door.
I sat down leaning on the door, crying. I can't believe I'm doing this.
"SHAWN DON"T DO THIS TO ME!!" She screamed as she hit the door. I just kept crying and crying.
"I THOUGHT YOU LIKED ME!" She yelled.
"I do! I'm helping you" I said.
"Helping? BY LOCKING ME IN A ROOM!!" She screamed.
"I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE ANYMORE! THIS ISN'T THE ELLIE I USED TO KNOW! AND YOU KNOW WHAT" I screamed full of anger.
"WHAT?!" She yelled.
"I DON'T LIKE THIS ELLIE! I DON'T LIKE YOU"