Chapter 38🍂

Fuck. "What is it?" Lotta asked obviously seeing my discomfort. "Geoff just asked me if I want to go camping with him and Shawn" I said still looking at the text.
"Go" Lotta said. "What?" I replied now looking at her.
"Seriously! You should this could be a great time for you and Shawn to patch things up" she said. I thought for a moment as I started to weigh up the pros and cons. "C'mon Ellie! You're making it obvious that you're embarrassed, just go please" Lotta said close to begging. Me and Lotta looked at each other. "Fine" I said giving in. "Hallelujah!" Lotta said. "You can be a stubborn bitch can't you" Lotta said smiling. I looked up and smiled as I picked my phone up and replied to Geoff.
ELLIE: I'm in x
The next day I start packing my bag for the camping trip with Geoff and Shawn. "It's gonna be fun" Lotta said trying to cheer me up. "Thanks for trying" I said smiling. "Ellie listen to me, just because that happened between you guys doesn't mean that he's changed he's still the same boy you knew a few days ago" Lotta said. "I know" I said quietly. After we said goodbye I made my way to Geoff's house. His house wasn't that far so I was soon outside his house and I took a deep breath and rang the bell.