Chapter 33🍂

A few weeks pass and Ellies arm is soon back to normal and me and Ellie decided to hang out at her place. As for me and Ellies "relationship" he hasn't progressed, I've come to the conclusion that we are just meant to be friends.. deal with it.
ELLIE: bring your guitar xx.
•ELLIES POV•
My parents were out as it was their anniversary and my brother was out too, so it would just be me and Shawn. Something about that made me nervous.
Shawn arrived and he looked amazing. His hair looked a little messy, he had a smile that could light up any room and he was holding his guitar which made him look all the more hotter.
We decided to sit outside under  the lights that were wrapped around this tree in my garden.
He started playing the guitar.. the song that I love.
But I wasn't really paying attention I was more paying attention to the way he looks.
Shawn looked up at me and smiled. "You okay?" He asked.
"Yeah I'm fine" I replied, probably with a stupid smile. He then took his shirt off. He has abs? I didn't even know. "Why did you take your shirt off?" I asked. He looked at me strangely. "I was just really hot" he said reaching to put it on again. "No no it's fine off" I said. Shawn smiled as he carried on playing.
I think me and Shawn should cross the line. Let's ruin the friendship.