Chapter 5🍂

•MALIAS POV•
I was watching high school musical when Shawn got up.
"Wanna have this dance?" Shawn asked as the song "Can I have this dance came on" . (Above)
"It would be my pleasure" I said as I took his hand and stood up.
Me and Shawn danced slowly as he spun me around and Shawn started to sing. Ahh his voice is beautiful.
"Shawn your voice is beautiful" I said to him.
"Thank you" he replied. The song ended and me and Shawn sat back down again.
Me and Shawn cuddled up and continued watching the movie.
"Wanna hang tomorrow?" I asked.
"I would but I'm meeting Tessa tomorrow" Shawn said. "Oh okay" I said a little hurt, I wasn't used to Shawn hanging out with other girls. I sorta felt jealous.
Me and Shawn decided that I should stay over.
•SHAWNS POV•
The next morning me and Ellie just hung out in my room and she helped me get ready.
"Hair messy or like done?" I asked.
"Mhhh" Ellie said looking at my hair. 
"Messy" She said scruffing my hair up.
"Wait not too messy, only a tiny bit neat" she said as she started to do my hair.
"Boom! You're now the most handsome being ever! Now go and get the girl!" She said pushing me out my house.
"What are you doing? This is my house!" I said.
"Well then I hang out with Aaliyah" Ellie said shoving me out my house.
I looked behind expecting to see her open the door and say she was joking but she didn't.
"I thought she was joking" I said under my breath as I started to walk to me and Tessa's first date.