Chapter 32🍂

SHAWN: Yh sure.. what is it?.
ELLIE: well as my arm is broken would you be able to wash my hair as I can't.
She wanted me to wash her hair, wouldn't she have to be naked for that? Shawn you're over thinking this.
SHAWN: yeah sure, when shall I come?.
ELLIE: now?.
SHAWN: Yh sure I'll be 5.
I got ready and left. I arrived at hers and she awkwardly let me in, maybe she's thinking about our "moment" yesterday.
"I'll run the bath" she said as she walked upstairs. She came back downstairs,
"By the way I'm gonna wear a swimming costume, I'm not gonna be naked" she said with a small laugh.
"Ohhh Okay" I replied... why do I sound so awkward... why do we sound so awkward. After the bath was run we both went upstairs to the bathroom. I was thinking that maybe I should take my shirt off because I don't want to get my top wet but that might be weird.
She stepped in the bath and of course she wet it and then I washed it and it was so awkward. "Thanks Shawn" she said after. "It's okay" I replied. We made eye contact for a moment but then she splashed me with water. "Hey!" I said as I splashed some back and soon the whole bathroom was wet. "It's fine Shawn it will dry" she said as she dried her hair. "Oh And thanks for washing  my hair" she said with a smile. "No problem and if you want anything else just call" I said. "Thanks for being such a good friend" she said. Friend? I'm just that awkward guy that just got friend-zoned.. badly. Fucking friends? Great.