Chapter 19🍂

"Look Shawn, I'm sorry I've just been all over the place and now that I've sorted all the Shit in my life now, I can focus more on us" she said placing her hands on my shoulders.
"You sure?" I asked.
"Of course" she replied as she kissed me. And the kiss developed and before I knew it, I wasn't going home.
I woke up the next morning in Tessa's bed but I looked to my side and Tessa was gone. I woke up alone... again, just like last time we were together.
I got up and got dressed and quickly ran home. I opened my door and my mum and dad were talking.
"SHAWN! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" She yelled.
"I texted you I wouldn't be back" I said.
"YOU DIDN'T SAY WHERE!" She yelled.
"YOU COULD OF BEEN ANY WHERE!" She yelled.
"Well I'm fine" I replied.
"Shawn, where were you?" My dad asked calmly.
"I was at my friends" I said as I walked up the stairs and I went into my room and shut the door. I laid on my bed and closed my eyes.
Someone knocked on my door and walked in.
I looked up and saw my dad.
"Can I talk to you Shawn?" He asked. I nodded as my dad shut the door and sat on my bed.
"Where were you actually last night?" He asked.
"I was at a friends" I said.
"And was this friend a girl?" He asked.
"No" I said quickly.
"Shawn? I know that you have" my dad said.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"You're not very good at hiding condoms" my dad said.
I looked up at him.
"And there's only nine left in a pack of 12" my dad said.
"Who is She?" My dad asked.
"No one really, it's confusing" I said.
"Well I'm always here if you want to talk" my dad said and then he left the room.
That was so awkward. I need a break, I'm gonna go and see Ellie, she how she's holding up.