Chapter 34🍂

I feel like me and Shawn have liked each other but I don't know what's taken us all this time? I looked at him and this is the moment. I sat next to him and leaned in and kissed him... and he kissed me back. He was an amazing kisser, he kissed with a passion and it felt great. He started to kiss my jaw and worked his way down to my neck lightly sucking on it, probably leaving hickeys. A slight moan left my lips from the pleasure of his lips on me. He then kissed my lips again our tongues touched only adding to the passion.
I then started to kiss his jawline leaving small kisses as I kissed his neck and I felt his breath on my neck. Shawn then tugged on my top taking it off. He then picked my up and carried me upstairs to my room and we shut the door. He gently placed me on the bed and went on top of me. Shawn then started to place kisses on my stomach. Leaving hickeys and he then took of my leggings  and then made his way to my lips again. His touch literally made my body feel like jelly, he was special. Shawn then took of his jeans then we were both only in our underwear. Shawn then pulled away and looked at me. "Condom?" He said.
"My brothers room" i said as I got up and ran to his room. I quickly looked through his draws and then I finally found them. I took one and then I ran back to Shawn and handed it to him. We made our way to the bed and carried on.
Shawn slowly took my knickers off and took his pants off to put the condom on. Do I look? Shut up my thoughts.
"Wait Shawn" I said. Shawn stopped and looked at me.
"I'm a virgin" I said. Would that change anything?.